Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me sick. Haven't even watched all the stories BUT she's bought 7 coats on Klarna no doubt which is obviously just to make money. I know this has been mentioned before with hauls but its highly likely she 'may' keep most of the haul items whereas she will no way keep 7 coats...so its purely to make money from the aff links. Also she makes zero effort to 'sell' them. If she put some actual clothes on or styled the coats and washed her shiny bleeping face and hair people would be more likely to buy them.

Reactions: 15
Rubbing her greasy face all over that faux fur coat and I bet its going back 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She makes me sick. Haven't even watched all the stories BUT she's bought 7 coats on Klarna no doubt which is obviously just to make money. I know this has been mentioned before with hauls but its highly likely she 'may' keep most of the haul items whereas she will no way keep 7 coats...so its purely to make money from the aff links. Also she makes zero effort to 'sell' them. If she put some actual clothes on or styled the coats and washed her shiny bleeping face and hair people would be more likely to buy them.
Her sweaty red face at the end though bloody hell. If wearing coats and walking about in her room makes her sweat like that imagine how unfit she is. No effort whatsoever all just for “content” and to earn some cash from the swipe ups.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, you would think if she wanted to maximise her earning potential, she would try and look as good as possible when trying on the coats but she obviously can’t be arsed. Weird.

Reactions: 3
I so wish I could unsee what I've just watched 🥴

I'm honestly thought after the Yours haul she was back on track with her presentation but it just goes to show that when she's not being paid to show items she puts zero effort in.

All of those coats will go back but if anyone swipes on the AL she has added she will profit ...soo wrong.

Reactions: 6
If you’re going to show coats at least make yourself look halfway decent first, that’s not going to appeal to anyone

With two of the coats that don’t fasten she says it’s because of her fat ass and big hips.. not the bulging tummy it clearly can’t close over? She is in denial about her size for sure and it’s sad. Who keeps coats that don’t even fit? She’s been refusing to size up to a 26 for ages now

Reactions: 10
With two of the coats that don’t fasten she says it’s because of her fat ass and big hips.. not the bulging tummy it clearly can’t close over? She is in denial about her size for sure and it’s sad. Who keeps coats that don’t even fit? She’s been refusing to size up to a 26 for ages now
Her belly sticks out further than her bum does! I really wish she’d actually admit that she’s larger than a 24 instead of being in-denial and wearing clothes that are obviously too tight! She can get away with it when they’re stretchy oversized items and I think that makes her feel better knowing she can still fit into a 24...but of course she’ll fit if it’s loose oversized items! If she ordered clothing in size 26/28 it would be such a better fit

She looks swollen 😩 Which reminds me of myself when my weight just crept up bigger. Like worrying. Not fat shaming she just doesn’t look very good like it might start to affect her soon. Affect or effect sorry I’m shite at basic English!

the coats don’t look nice at all.

it’s Covid local lockdownsituation, so she might not have to dress up up, have hair down and curled and makeup slapped on but nothing stopping her from
Giving her face a wash and tone and having clean hair and not looking like she’s been in them Same clothes For days.

I also think it’s wrong for anyone to buy stuff Aff link them to return them. It shouldn’t be allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her belly sticks out further than her bum does! I really wish she’d actually admit that she’s larger than a 24 instead of being in-denial and wearing clothes that are obviously too tight! She can get away with it when they’re stretchy oversized items and I think that makes her feel better knowing she can still fit into a 24...but of course she’ll fit if it’s loose oversized items! If she ordered clothing in size 26/28 it would be such a better fit
She's part of the bopo squad so size shouldn't be an issue for her ...she hasn't been a size 24 for a long time ...and I always size up in coats, by time you factor in a blouse and jumpers you need a coat to take into account all the extra layers ...made no sense at all her ordering a size 24 !

I’m a 26 with big hips and bum and she’s at least as big as me, I thought in the bopo world your size doesn’t matter so why say you’re smaller than you are?

Reactions: 10
I’m a 26 with big hips and bum and she’s at least as big as me, I thought in the bopo world your size doesn’t matter so why say you’re smaller than you are?
Exactly!!! By denying her size she is being the opposite of BOPO. Also tbh we should’ve known she wasn’t body positive in the slightest from the shorts fiasco. She probably offended so many people who those shorts actually fit. She acts like she has no brains sometimes must be all that gammon, turned her brain into one!

Reactions: 3
Anyone doing a coats haul is just doing it for the affiliate link cash, which is bad enough. But to put minimal effort in like Jess has just done shows such contempt for her audience. That’s before I even start on her unfunny flasher gag.

Her insistence coats that she can’t fasten up are a good fit shows how just much denial she is in about her size. And tying the belt to the back made that coat look even tighter on her.

I also felt ill watching her rub the fur coat up against her greasy face. I hope she keeps that one for everyone’s sake.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.