Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we gonna get back to talking about Jess anytime soon or am I gonna have to to open a corned beef thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m excited to see the “after” of that oven when the professional cleaning is done! The poor person that has to clean it will certainly earn their cash today 🥴!!!

I hope she does keep up with it and actually clean it once in a while, it’s truly vile in there!

Reactions: 4
I can’t be the only one who would have at least removed the crumbs before letting someone touch my manky oven?

(Mines not manky because I’m not a scruff)

Reactions: 1
My dear god they look absolutely hideous 😭😭😭 also sorry but I can’t really see much difference with her eyelashes either?? Can get the same effect by using an eyelash curler
1276A498-5CB8-4E2B-BD3F-E429DE30F4CD.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how her oven is so disgusting. I moved into my house in February and the oven was cleaned prior to me moving in and I have maybe cleaned it once in that time since and it would have been a quick clean. I should do it again but it’s barely dirty at all... I don’t get how it’s so rank. I live alone but even when I lived with an ex end his 2 kids it never looked like hers did and I barely ever had time to clean it 😂
Why does she brush her eyebrows up? They look ridiculous.
the fluffy brow is fashionable at the monent but they generally aren’t as brushed up as hers. My brow lady does them (I normally get HD) and has suggested we try the fluffy ones next time but I’m unsure - I see folks like Jess’ and it puts me off 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how her oven is so disgusting. I moved into my house in February and the oven was cleaned prior to me moving in and I have maybe cleaned it once in that time since and it would have been a quick clean. I should do it again but it’s barely dirty at all... I don’t get how it’s so rank. I live alone but even when I lived with an ex end his 2 kids it never looked like hers did and I barely ever had time to clean it 😂
I believe it has something to do with the awful amount of greasy food she eats. Her oven was vile so blackened and dirty.

Omg I skipped through her stories really quickly earlier and thought she had said she was cleaning the oven herself and thought duck me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just here to say I have corned beef on the odd occasion, I hope that’s not offensive to anyone.

Also, I don’t get that Curvy Roamer account AT ALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably the gammon. Rosted meat in general can easily dirty the oven. All the grease.
I remember when she last cooked the gammon it was all blackened and imagine all the oil and fat leftovers of that in her oven, they’re all in her arteries and heart. I actually like Jess and wish she’d eat healthier

• Sick
The gammon is good but not so often and you never see them eat a vegetable😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.