Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sorry, you can only be on it if you eat it daily or if you think it’s an abomination

I’m still thinking about those Curvy Roamer brows. Jesus Christ.
The brows are ....I can't find an adjective to do them justice ....I just can't believe no one has commented on them to her and said reign them in hun !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean. have your brows how you want, it’s your face after all. But who do brands think she is appealing to?

Reactions: 2
I mean. have your brows how you want, it’s your face after all. But who do brands think she is appealing to?
She's unusual looking too as well as being tall.. she does all these weird strutting videos trying to look sassy but instead she just looks butch and stompy ! I'm not a fan !

Reactions: 5
Jess’s skin looks absolutely horrendous today 😣 stop spending money on food and oven cleaners and go get your skin looked at Jess ffs

When I say ‘food’, I’m talking about the chocolate from australia and the huge box of lollies

Reactions: 8
Jess’s skin looks absolutely horrendous today 😣 stop spending money on food and oven cleaners and go get your skin looked at Jess ffs

When I say ‘food’, I’m talking about the chocolate from australia and the huge box of lollies
She also did all that baking she made caramel shortbread and fairy cakes AND carrot cake😭 do you really think she doesn’t eat it? I can’t see her making it and not eating it

Reactions: 4
I went for a facial yesterday and the therapist pretty much interrogated me (I do know her very well so not in a rude way) about what I was eating because it was showing in my skin, she even lent me a book about it, maybe Jess needs similar advice

• Wow
I went for a facial yesterday and the therapist pretty much interrogated me (I do know her very well so not in a rude way) about what I was eating because it was showing in my skin, she even lent me a book about it, maybe Jess needs similar advice
Jess definitely needs this too, she seems to be quite avoidant though as proved by her dirty blackened oven. She’d rather avoid it and it shows in her skin, her oven , everything😭

Omg all the stuff she baked screams diabetes waiting to happen😂 couldn’t she have made something relatively healthy

Reactions: 6
Was she making it for people or is it for her and milli? If it’s just for her and milli that’s insanity! I know it’s controversial as some people do suffer from acne that has nothing to do with their diet but MOST people do get acne from their diet. I’ve literally never seen the woman eat salad, veggies or have anything of any actual good substance. I am aware we don’t see what she has for breakfast lunch and dinner but if what we do see is anything to go by we know it wouldn’t be healthy

Reactions: 7
She showed us ( dare I mention the corned beef word again !! ) her corned beef pie dinner plate a few days ago ....massive slice of pie, big old pile of roast potatoes and a tiny pile of vegetables. Now don't get me wrong I love a dinner of carbs but I only do it occasionally as it's not great for the old bod or complexion long term ...

• Haha
I had no idea who this woman was until I googled her. How/why is she a role model? Genuinely, can someone please summarise her popularity and road to 'fame'?

Yes it is a controversial thing with diet and skin. My sister has horrific acne, like proper acne that has left her with scarring all over her face and she is a super healthy vegan, her skin was the same when she ate loads of meat years ago - it’s all hormonal. The only way she can control it is to take hormone altering birth control which isn’t something she agrees with - it’s such a shame.

• Sad
  • Wow
She showed us ( dare I mention the corned beef word again !! ) her corned beef pie dinner plate a few days ago ....massive slice of pie, big old pile of roast potatoes and a tiny pile of vegetables. Now don't get me wrong I love a dinner of carbs but I only do it occasionally as it's not great for the old bod or complexion long term ...
Omg yes! I didn’t want to be judgy about the amount of potatoes on her plate but literally she eats so unhealthy she eats near to no veggies and obviously loves carbs. Does she not worry about diabetes??!

Not even all hormonal because for some people it still doesn't work. It may have multiple causes sometimes? Like eczema/psoriasis. Wr don't know everything about it.
Just one thing (because I often read it in UK sites), a vegan diet doesn't equal healthy at all. Especially because a proper balanced vegan diet is quite complicated to achieve. Most of the time, vegans eat too much carbs for example.

I had no idea who this woman was until I googled her. How/why is she a role model? Genuinely, can someone please summarise her popularity and road to 'fame'?
I wouldn’t say Jess is famous, she’s just another “influencer” who has managed to gain a following but honestly I don’t get influenced by her at all. One thing I appreciate about Jess though is the low amount of ads, my god has anyone noticed Callie Thorpe is doing ad after ad?

Omg all the stuff she baked screams diabetes waiting to happen😂 couldn’t she have made something relatively healthy
It’s always in excess with her! Normal people bake one thing and leave it at that, she bakes tons of stuff. Has anyone seen when she goes to her grandmas for dinner? They also bake tons of desserts there too and they eat multiple ones, just pile them into the plate and it’s so bad she is on the road to diabetes if she doesn’t stop doing this

Reactions: 3
Another plussize fashion influencer. But she seems quite simple, down-to-earth and nice.

Reactions: 2
Another plussize fashion influencer. But she seems quite simple, down-to-earth and nice.
She also seems way less freebie grabbing than the others. She posts way more “real” content and every post isn’t an ad with her which I do like.

She is very real and isn’t fazed by the influencer life however that’s because she still has a part time job, if she was to go it full time like our friend callie you would see a very different Jess

She also seems way less freebie grabbing than the others. She posts way more “real” content and every post isn’t an ad with her which I do like.
She posts way more real content 'cause she posts absolutley everything in her day though. Even spot popping 🤢

She still does the aff links on stuff she's returning which gets on my nerves and is quite grabby still too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.