Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right do we need to start a corned beef thread!?!

p.s. LOVE corned beef pasty and pie!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had just logged in to actually stick up for Jess for a moment! Normally she pissed me off with the “sizing up” etc. We all know some brands are different for sizes (e.g. H&M I am 2 or 3 sizes bigger there it’s mental 🤣). Anyway when I saw her in them Adidas leggings the other day (before she showed they didn’t fit) I thought oh duck I’ve ordered them, oh duck I’ve ordered the same size (2XL) thinking oh tit were the same size and I’m deluded. I am usually a size 24. Then I saw they didn’t fit her and felt relieved slightly. I must say, she did better than me! I couldn’t get them on at all. I probably could have done a Jess and stretched them to duck trying to get them on but I couldn’t even get them past half way up my thighs. I am normally a size 24 and occasionally a 26, but generally 24. Adidas state these are a 24-26. Not a chance, I wouldn’t even say they were more like a 22, I’d say 20 or even larger 18. There was no way I could have got even close to wearing them.

Super pissed off as I ordered 3 Adidas leggings from very and every pair was the same. To be honest it was that bad I don’t even know why I tried the other 2 pairs 🤣😂

Reactions: 8
I had just logged in to actually stick up for Jess for a moment! Normally she pissed me off with the “sizing up” etc. We all know some brands are different for sizes (e.g. H&M I am 2 or 3 sizes bigger there it’s mental 🤣). Anyway when I saw her in them Adidas leggings the other day (before she showed they didn’t fit) I thought oh duck I’ve ordered them, oh duck I’ve ordered the same size (2XL) thinking oh tit were the same size and I’m deluded. I am usually a size 24. Then I saw they didn’t fit her and felt relieved slightly. I must say, she did better than me! I couldn’t get them on at all. I probably could have done a Jess and stretched them to duck trying to get them on but I couldn’t even get them past half way up my thighs. I am normally a size 24 and occasionally a 26, but generally 24. Adidas state these are a 24-26. Not a chance, I wouldn’t even say they were more like a 22, I’d say 20 or even larger 18. There was no way I could have got even close to wearing them.

Super pissed off as I ordered 3 Adidas leggings from very and every pair was the same. To be honest it was that bad I don’t even know why I tried the other 2 pairs 🤣😂
The Adidas leggings with the thicker band at the top come up better I think, not great but they have a bit more in them to pull them up lol, think I still had to size up in them though as they are quite thick x

Reactions: 1
Right do we need to start a corned beef thread!?!

p.s. LOVE corned beef pasty and pie!
Can we add spam as a food of topic. As I was made to have that as a child and sas traumatised and equally as insulted by it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭🤣

The Adidas leggings with the thicker band at the top come up better I think, not great but they have a bit more in them to pull them up lol, think I still had to size up in them though as they are quite thick x
Yeah to be fair I feel for Jess because I have a bigger bum and find similar issues with bottoms. I’ve always wanted to invest in a pair of Khloe Kardashain good Americans because you can get them tailored based on your butt size 🤣 has anyone ever owned a pair ?

Reactions: 2
Ahhhhhhh I retract my Adidas comment. The leggings have always fit me like a glove but I've no arse - plenty of meat though 😂

God,I love spam. Just had a spam fritter last week from the fish shop,it was bloody lovely.

Adidas is well hit and miss - I normally buy a large which is 16-18 - I brought a style (originals only) and could barely get them over my arse and they were so see through!

Can we add spam as a food of topic. As I was made to have that as a child and sas traumatised and equally as insulted by it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭🤣

Yeah to be fair I feel for Jess because I have a bigger bum and find similar issues with bottoms. I’ve always wanted to invest in a pair of Khloe Kardashain good Americans because you can get them tailored based on your butt size 🤣 has anyone ever owned a pair ?
Yes they are lush

I want a pair of the new ones too

Adidas plus size clothing is shocking. I sized up to a size 30 from a 24/26 in joggers and they still didn't fit.

Nike is the same. I have some leggings from there which I can squeeze into but they would fit someone who is a size 16 easily.

And as for corned beef Gate who even says they're insulted that someone eats corned beef and its not even cheap. Its about £3 a can

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly, I’m not really sure what the OP was getting at other than to be completely offensive.
Who, me? I am from and live in Teesside, the poorest part of the North East! I wasn't generalising, I was pondering.

Not quite sure how I can offend anyone when 2 tins of corned beef is a lot cheaper than 800g of diced meat to make a penackelty for a family of 4, something I have learnt from actually LIVING IT.
ETA: I'm sorry if people think I have turned something as stupid as corned beef into a bleeping class issue - I was merely making the observation that it is popular in the NE. You only have to go to a branch of Greggs to know that.

And as for corned beef Gate who even says they're insulted that someone eats corned beef and its not even cheap. Its about £3 a can
Sorry but where do you go shopping? £3 a can?? More like £1.50! Unless you're buying gourmet corned beef 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.