Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT IS HER OBSESSION WITH CORNED BEEF? Who makes that as their first pie 😂 I expected steak, or chicken and mushroom!
Not my idea of a pie ...and puff pastry for a lid but you wouldn't line a pie dish with it and then fill it with stodge like that...no chance in hell it will rise or cook properly....guaranteed she has a soggy bottom!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not my idea of a pie ...and puff pastry for a lid but you wouldn't line a pie dish with it and then fill it with stodge like that...no chance in hell it will rise or cook properly....guaranteed she has a soggy bottom!!
She has a soggy bottom in those pjs she wears all the time so the pie will match😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Queen of the Dennis Healey ( Google him ! 😳 ) is Lauren curvy roamer !! Absolutely magnificent effort from that one ! Her brows need their own Instagram!

😂😂😂 I’ve said it before on Callie’s thread, but omg yes - Lauren’s eyebrows are truly the devils work! They are AWFUL and she really really thinks they’re amazing 😑

Reactions: 6
I spotted a tin of corned beef in the cupboard last night when I was boiling pasta and and I thought to myself I genuinely couldn’t put those two together! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂sorry I just assumed everyone knows who Lauren is cos of the confidence corner stuff that she does with Callie.

Her insta is Curvy_roamer and her eyebrows are an abomination 🧐
Looks like she’s loves herself a bit 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve only had a quick glance at her profile though

Reactions: 3
What’s with the recent corned beef obsession 🤢
It's actually quite a popular food in the North East. We have corned beef pasties in Greggs, corned beef and potato pie and penackelty is often made from corned beef. My husband once asked for a corned beef pasty in a Greggs in Manchester and the staff looked at him funny!

I think it's a lot to do with the North East being predominantly working class; corned beef is cheap.

Who IS this???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.