Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, what are your thoughts on her brows? I find them really weird when they brush them up like that lol, they don’t look fluffy they just look like she’s been electrocuted ... and her hair still looks really greasy? What is this day 7 no wash?🤢
View attachment 280514
It's a trend and it's awful😂 ChloeinCurve and Bethany Rutter also jumped on this horror

Reactions: 4
It's a trend and it's awful😂 ChloeinCurve and Bethany Rutter also jumped on this horror
The Queen of the Dennis Healey ( Google him ! 😳 ) is Lauren curvy roamer !! Absolutely magnificent effort from that one ! Her brows need their own Instagram!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg she is literally revelling in the fact those clothes don’t fit
I think Jess needs to admit she isn’t a size 24.... she buys smaller sizes and hopes they’ll fit almost as if to make her feel better. Which explains why she got so happy over those oversized shorts and made such a fuss about it. She doesn’t want to admit her size. She looks like a size 26/28
E1292C71-505D-46B1-BAA8-6F670E0EF397.png

Reactions: 3
Adidas leggings aren't small fitting at all!! They're roomy, a lot of stretch and a good waistband so they never let me down.

The leggings aren't the problem. Adidas 2xl is 24-26 in UK sizing.

Reactions: 5
So, what are your thoughts on her brows? I find them really weird when they brush them up like that lol, they don’t look fluffy they just look like she’s been electrocuted ... and her hair still looks really greasy? What is this day 7 no wash?🤢
View attachment 280514
She said on her stories that she got up and went straight in the shower this morning so I assumed shes washed her hair??

Reactions: 2
Edit - GRANDAD BROWS This is what it reminds me off crazy wild grandad brows 🤣
I personally don’t like the brow lamination. I can’t say everyone’s look bad, I just think whether or not you have long eyebrow hair or shirt to ‘pull it off’ you need a full brow. But again I don’t like them, some people’s look nice but jess’s would maybe look better if the hair was trimmed to the same length.

She must feel comfortable though in her own skin to not wash it when it’s like that. I on the other hand would be worried about what other people not would think but in case it had a scent 🤢 they could Smell.
Brow lamination looks bloody awful, IMO! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Adidas leggings aren't small fitting at all!! They're roomy, a lot of stretch and a good waistband so they never let me down.

The leggings aren't the problem. Adidas 2xl is 24-26 in UK sizing.
completely agree! I have those ones in navy blue in a 16 and I’m a heavy 16.

Reactions: 1
I like Jess and used to enjoy her posts and stories. I know lockdown and Covid as a whole has got to everyone and sometimes it is hard to get motivated but most of us aren’t putting ourselves on Insta every five minutes or trying to carve a living for ourselves from brand partnerships. Her USP of “keeping it real” has frankly gone too far. I don’t want to see anyone with unwashed hair who hasn’t had a bath or shower in very tight loungewear telling us how hard life is right now. WE KNOW. Insta is escapism for most of us and I am close to unfollowing Jess because it’s all so grotty and miserable.

Reactions: 4
I also don’t think she should try on the clothes that are clearly too small for her and which she intends to send back. Some things you don’t need to try on to know they won’t fit. The eventual owner of those clothes won’t thank you for it.

Reactions: 10
Same. I do not like it at all. Mental how ten fifteen years ago no eyebrows was the trend well thin ones and now its all about bushy one hahah.
It's ridiculous, I honestly don't know why you'd pay good money to have brows looking like you've slept awkwardly on one side of your face 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also don’t think she should try on the clothes that are clearly too small for her and which she intends to send back. Some things you don’t need to try on to know they won’t fit. The eventual owner of those clothes won’t thank you for it.
Forced herself into them and kept them on, how odd. Also when she said she was making a pie from scratch I didn't realise she meant just roll pastry 😂

• Haha
Why does her face look so oily ? I can’t work out if it’s grease or products but surely she can see how disgusting it looks on screen 🤦🏼‍♀️does she think it looks feet or something ? I just don’t get it ! If that is oily skin I’d be blotting and investing in a oil control face cream ASAP

I remember hearing that clothes sent back from ASOS don’t actually get rehomed they get sent to the dump which is so extremely sad and wasteful I sure do hope it’s changed by now but somehow I doubt it

Why does her face look so oily ? I can’t work out if it’s grease or products but surely she can see how disgusting it looks on screen 🤦🏼‍♀️does she think it looks feet or something ? I just don’t get it ! If that is oily skin I’d be blotting and investing in a oil control face cream ASAP
Her complexion looks really greasy and she makes it worse by always having greasy hair, leaving on her makeup for hours, letting her dog lick her face. Her face just looks very congested , oily and irritated. She really needs to go to an actual dermatologist, although I can bet a dermatologist will tell her she needs to change her god awful diet. She eats so much crap!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember hearing that clothes sent back from ASOS don’t actually get rehomed they get sent to the dump which is so extremely sad and wasteful I sure do hope it’s changed by now but somehow I doubt it
That is absolutely terrible, pure waste. Why would anyone buy from them knowing that?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
They might do that with some really cheap sale clothes, but I've had loads of stuff before that's been really obviously tried on before and screwed up in the bag, or the one time I got a playsuit where the crotch was covered in fanny stains 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.