Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn't a rave thread and believe me I'm usually far from raving about the girl but she has some set of eyes doesn't she!! I know she does the makeup and stuff to make them pop but even when her hairs dirty and thrown up in a plait her eyes always pop!

Reactions: 9
I know this isn't a rave thread and believe me I'm usually far from raving about the girl but she has some set of eyes doesn't she!! I know she does the makeup and stuff to make them pop but even when her hairs dirty and thrown up in a plait her eyes always pop!
Yes, you're right, she has really nice eyes and works that eye make up! 😊

Reactions: 2
I’ve always thought she has gorgeous eyes! I do think she is really pretty and when she makes an effort, she can look really lovely. I do wish she’d wash her hair more though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it really bizarre the way she treats her husband. It’s like she really doesn’t like him... and I think it’s just how she is as a person I think she’s a bit cold and absent. I remember someone saying once ages ago that she used to make her grandma go to the post office with all her parcels. She just seems like a bit of a 🐷
I was quite shocked a few weeks back she posted an old photo of milli in the pool and he looked a lot slimmer and toned. I think they both have just got so comfortable. It’s all very text book. Unfortunately the story goes one will lose the weight find a new lease of life and cheat 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure this is exactly what they had in mind when they partnered with an influencer. “I haven’t opened it properly yet” “I think it could be in Sainsbury’s” “look at this hat” Absolutely nothing about the product itself, confirmation of where to get it, or a review. Lazy work.

8E6D02C0-65D4-41AA-8AE7-1B199B69ABF4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So true. Callie thorpe has ad after ad but atleast we know when she's doing one cause she actually makes an effort or atleast has actual clothes on.

She said she's going to try it later why not wait until later to show it 🙄

Just going through her profile and I think she looks SO good in these photos and I prefer her hair bright blonde, it lights up her face! 😊

Yes, I agree with that! Nobody gets on with their partner all the time, so it's not real all that sickly sweet, lovely dovey crap.
She looks fit on the pic on the left!! ❤❤

Reactions: 1
So true. Callie thorpe has ad after ad but atleast we know when she's doing one cause she actually makes an effort or atleast has actual clothes on.

She said she's going to try it later why not wait until later to show it 🙄
So bloody true!! When Callie does her ads she actually makes effort which I must admit most the time I still skip through because I just cba for the ads but whenever Jess is advertising something she just doesn’t put any effort at all😭 I honestly am never interested in anything she shares about because she does it in such a sloppy manner

I’m not sure this is exactly what they had in mind when they partnered with an influencer. “I haven’t opened it properly yet” “I think it could be in Sainsbury’s” “look at this hat” Absolutely nothing about the product itself, confirmation of where to get it, or a review. Lazy work.

View attachment 278433
The whole package looks as naff as hell, my god! 🙄 😂 I'd be ashamed to be gifted all that ear! 🥴

Wow these brands want to start giving to us non influential people.

I’d even get out my pyjamas to advertise free crap 😂

• Haha
She's doing a live whilst getting ready to go for a meal, but her hair looks filthy with grease! 🤢 I hope it's just damp from washing it because there's no excuse for not washing your hair to go out for the evening! 😮 🤢

She's doing a live whilst getting ready to go for a meal, but her hair looks filthy with grease! 🤢 I hope it's just damp from washing it because there's no excuse for not washing your hair to go out for the evening! 😮 🤢
She also mentioned she washed her make up brushes a few weeks ago with is good for her she usually does it every 6 months 🤮 for someone with bad skin you would think she would be extra conscious

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She also mentioned she washed her make up brushes a few weeks ago with is good for her she usually does it every 6 months 🤮 for someone with bad skin you would think she would be extra conscious
I think we can all agree that she is a dirty person who doesn’t have any care for her own hygiene or basic cleanliness in her house. Imagine being her friend and her inviting you round for dinner? I’d be hesitant to eat food from someone like her. She seems like the type to scratch her arse, smell her hand and keep chopping!😫🤣 Yuck!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My god she is curling her hair and it’s thick grease. She just said my hair smells like it’s burning a bit well if you apply heat to oil really don’t surprise me 🤦🏼‍♀️🤮

• Haha
My god she is curling her hair and it’s thick grease. She just said my hair smells like it’s burning a bit well if you apply heat to oil really don’t surprise me 🤦🏼‍♀️🤮
It looks wet from grease and because it’s so oily there is no volume it’s just going flat because her hair is so greasy! My god she’s absolutely disgusting sometimes

Reactions: 5
Omg she’s been getting ready for ages and looks bloody terrible! Her hair is stuck to her head

Instead of having to do this, why doesn’t she just wash her damn hair? It was so greasy it was sticking to her scalp... it’s actually making me itch thinking about it
ADE300A2-A9D3-41D4-B979-99C05F1E26B5.png

She even tried to add more volume by back combing it but all it did was make it look even more a mess! Wash your damn hair Jess!!! 🤢🤢

Instead of having to do this, why doesn’t she just wash her damn hair? It was so greasy it was sticking to her scalp... it’s actually making me itch thinking about it
View attachment 278733
It really did look awful part of me wondered if she is actually going out, or just did this for content because surely if she was actually going out and having a date night she would at least wash her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.