Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog humping and music over it turns my stomach.. its vile.

I'll tell you something, if she ever has kids, she'll regret all those baths she never had as its literally a basic luxury you take for granted!!!

View attachment 277234
It’s the weird overbite she does with her teeth that make me cringe hard for her. She does it when she zooms in her face. Honestly hate it 😂
Yeah its like she's trying to be goofy to ignore the fact she looks like a dick trying to dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear god her hair is literally separating from the huge amount of grease in her hair. Does her scalp not get itchy??? All that grease could be the reason why she’s got such horrendous skin She probably touches it and then touches her face🤢🤢
that’s probably why her skin is so bad!! Your skin and scalp are connected 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I like how she has started putting subtitles on her stories but thr writing is so tiny it's impossible to read!!

Reactions: 1
Maybe she has leave in products in her hair? I do this overnight sometimes and obv it looks greasy af.
She hardly ever washes her hair though and it’s disgusting, what can we really expect from a woman who gets in from work sweaty and wears her pjs without showering. Also she usually shares everything so I’m sure she’d let us know if she was doing a leave in routine. That’s why she plaits her hair so the grease is less obvious🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
She's going out tomorrow night so have no doubts she will wash it ready for that...but hopefully she will do it after the fitness marshall later !

Reactions: 5
I find it really bizarre the way she treats her husband. It’s like she really doesn’t like him... and I think it’s just how she is as a person I think she’s a bit cold and absent. I remember someone saying once ages ago that she used to make her grandma go to the post office with all her parcels. She just seems like a bit of a 🐷

Reactions: 5
Why does she wash her hair like once a week but chooses to do it right before a workout or a massive house clean?
I can't be the only one who does the sweaty stuff first, then showers?

The dancing vids fill me with a mix of cringe and jealousy. She is by far a much better dancer than me. I can't dance, have no rythem at all and would be waaaaay too self conscious. For that I say fair fucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I find it really bizarre the way she treats her husband. It’s like she really doesn’t like him... and I think it’s just how she is as a person I think she’s a bit cold and absent. I remember someone saying once ages ago that she used to make her grandma go to the post office with all her parcels. She just seems like a bit of a 🐷
I am sure they love each other but she tries to be funny for her followers.
I am impressed how much they have to bend to hug each other though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am sure they love each other but she tries to be funny for her followers.
I am impressed how much they have to bend to hug each other though.
I think they probably have good craic milli seems very easy going and agree a lot of the piss taking is for the followers. As mentioned before he was a looker! But if you scroll back on her posts she used to do herself up faaaaab. Do it again jess 🤞

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think they probably have good craic milli seems very easy going and agree a lot of the piss taking is for the followers. As mentioned before he was a looker! But if you scroll back on her posts she used to do herself up faaaaab. Do it again jess 🤞
Yeah they should try to lose a bit for their own comfort. Good on her to do the fitnessMarshall.

Reactions: 1
I like Jess, she's not perfect (who is?) but she makes me laugh and I don't want to punch her like I do some other influencers/bloggers! She seems to have a decent relationship with milli and they banter as he seems quite easy going. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like Jess, she's not perfect (who is?) but she makes me laugh and I don't want to punch her like I do some other influencers/bloggers! She seems to have a decent relationship with milli and they banter as he seems quite easy going. 😊
I always think some couples on insta that act sickly sweet aren't like that at all but the ones that take the piss or give out or say they're arguing seem a bit more genuine

Reactions: 7
Just going through her profile and I think she looks SO good in these photos and I prefer her hair bright blonde, it lights up her face! 😊

I always think some couples on insta that act sickly sweet aren't like that at all but the ones that take the piss or give out or say they're arguing seem a bit more genuine
Yes, I agree with that! Nobody gets on with their partner all the time, so it's not real all that sickly sweet, lovely dovey crap.

Attachments

• Heart
Just going through her profile and I think she looks SO good in these photos and I prefer her hair bright blonde, it lights up her face! 😊

Yes, I agree with that! Nobody gets on with their partner all the time, so it's not real all that sickly sweet, lovely dovey crap.
That's how she looked when I first started following her, she is unrecognisable now.

I think the last haircut and colour was a big mistake tbh..she's really gone off the rails since then.

Reactions: 4
That's how she looked when I first started following her, she is unrecognisable now.

I think the last haircut and colour was a big mistake tbh..she's really gone off the rails since then.
Her hair colour now is awful, tbh, and I'm surprised she's not gone back to change it, it drains her! I suppose this year has knocked the stuffing out of most people,and I think it has to her as she seems to love going out out, eating and drinking, so you can tell she's not herself when she can't do that. I miss basic things, but not going out drinking as Ive never done it a lot, but you've got to make the best of things, really.... and she's not helping herself.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.