Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks lovely in the dresses again.
I live local to Jess so I’m in local lockdown too, I had a bit of a meltdown as we didn’t go out last weekend anywhere and I end up crawling the walls and seriously spiralling. But we are so lucky in the north east that we have tons of countryside and beaches within half an hour drive. Her and Milli could easily jump in the car with the dog and get out and clear her head! Sitting stewing in your own misery will not help
North East here too and I agree completely. She put on pictures of them walking Darcey at the beach and she said how much they loved it but I feel like thats the only time they did it!

I feel like if it doesn't involve eating or drinking they're not arsed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Really glad she’s staying away from the clothes that cling to her belly, they make her look really bad, in that red dress her stomach looks so much smaller

Reactions: 9
North East here too and I agree completely. She put on pictures of them walking Darcey at the beach and she said how much they loved it but I feel like thats the only time they did it!

I feel like if it doesn't involve eating or drinking they're not arsed 🤷🏻‍♀️
Couldn't agree more, she’s not interested unless it’s getting on the piss

Reactions: 4
I have to say though that Jess looked so good in those dresses. When she makes an effort she literally knocks it out of the park 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 14
She could probably fill a gap in the market quite well if she continues to put the effort in. There is bound to be lots of 30+ (dont actually know how old she is but she must be about 30) overweight women looking for inspiration for clothes, hair, makeup etc. Folk that still want to be a bit fashionable but not to the same degree that a teenager would. Alot of the influencers are desperate to stay young but I dont think they recognise that is not what everyone wants. The endless hauls of boohoo shite with the slapping heid were awful. Nothing she was showing was of any interest to me. The clothes were tit, she looked like she had rolled out of bed & realistically alot of it didnt fit. Just because you can get it on doesn't mean it fits. The last 2 lots however have been much better. I would be interested to know how much money she has made from a boohoo haul & the yours clothing pink jacket just to be able to compare the two.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She could probably fill a gap in the market quite well if she continues to put the effort in. There is bound to be lots of 30+ (dont actually know how old she is but she must be about 30) overweight women looking for inspiration for clothes, hair, makeup etc. Folk that still want to be a bit fashionable but not to the same degree that a teenager would. Alot of the influencers are desperate to stay young but I dont think they recognise that is not what everyone wants. The endless hauls of boohoo shite with the slapping heid were awful. Nothing she was showing was of any interest to me. The clothes were tit, she looked like she had rolled out of bed & realistically alot of it didnt fit. Just because you can get it on doesn't mean it fits. The last 2 lots however have been much better. I would be interested to know how much money she has made from a boohoo haul & the yours clothing pink jacket just to be able to compare the two.
Yeah I was thinking the same she looked lovely in the latest hauls. The ASOS sale hauls were just terrible and she looked like a cock 😂

• Haha
Most of the time Jess does dress like a teenager tbh, when she dresses for her age it suits her so much better

Reactions: 3
I just think less is more with her ..the asos hauls were just too many items for her to dress and accessorize properly and tbh I don't think she could be arsed anyway ...whereas the last 2 hauls which were only a few items, she's done her makeup and hair ( not a fan of the 2 antenna look personally) and she's really shown all the different possibilities with each item ...this is what she is actually paid to do I'm assuming?

Reactions: 6
I think it definitely shows when she getting paid she makes the effort, when she's not she cba!🤷‍♀️I think she's looked better in the last couple of hauls, I'm not a fan of pink clove, everything is a bit too short for my liking!😆 But she did look nice! I think she tries too hard to be 'trendy' forgetting she's not 23 any more!

I think it definitely shows when she getting paid she makes the effort, when she's not she cba!🤷‍♀️I think she's looked better in the last couple of hauls, I'm not a fan of pink clove, everything is a bit too short for my liking!😆 But she did look nice! I think she tries too hard to be 'trendy' forgetting she's not 23 any more!
but she didn’t put no effort into the makeup a few weeks ago. I guess maybe it’s just when she can be arsed regardless.

Reactions: 1
She appears to have swapped the BLM posts for backing music where every other word is ni**** - the mind boggles.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The dressing gown 🤮🤮🤮 who knowingly puts on something so dirty?? Just wash it ffs or buy another one to rotate!

Reactions: 2
The dressing gown 🤮🤮🤮 who knowingly puts on something so dirty?? Just wash it ffs or buy another one to rotate!
I get an awful slagging for washing my dressing gown every week but Sunday means showers all round, fresh bedding and fresh jammies and dressing gown. Rather be a clean old lady than a scruff 🤮 if she was my relative she'd be booted into the shower 😂

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think her bad hygiene is due to her possible depression. Because she really is dirty, never washes her hair, goes straight home into her pjs that she hasn’t washed for god knows how long. Imagine how much bacteria and sweat must be in all her nooks and crannies and she just puts her jammies on and wears them for days🤢 how can she be so disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I genuinely think her bad hygiene is due to her possible depression. Because she really is dirty, never washes her hair, goes straight home into her pjs that she hasn’t washed for god knows how long. Imagine how much bacteria and sweat must be in all her nooks and crannies and she just puts her jammies on and wears them for days🤢 how can she be so disgusting
I suffer with depression and still manage to shower and put clean pjs/clothes on. I get bad days, sure, but I make an effort if I’m going to possibly see people (or post to my thousands of followers!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I suffer with depression and still manage to shower and put clean pjs/clothes on. I get bad days, sure, but I make an effort if I’m going to possibly see people (or post to my thousands of followers!)
Yes but everyone’s depression and ways of dealing with things vary, I think hers is to avoid it and kinda go under a rock. A few times she’s been quiet on social media because she’s felt down. She seems to be the type to avoid things. Her hygiene, her health, her diet, it’s all avoidance with her. She uses food and sweets as a distraction. Out of all the body posi gang I feel like Jess is the realest one

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not an attack but why has everything got be labelled as depression? She’s been a dirty bastard even when she’s appeared happy and living her best life. Her hygiene habits aren’t new. I’ve followed her for years and she’s always been iffy with it.

I think it’s mostly to do with the amount of weight she’s put on and tiredness associated with it than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.