Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to go watch after all the comments and OMG ! I can't believe they don't get ill.

I did a basic food hygiene course once and that majorly opened my eyes to just how easy it is to get salmonella.

I always fill an empty bowl up with really hot soapy water now when dealing with raw chicken (beforehand) so I don't touch anything after handling it.

That sponge 🤢 That chopping board 🤢 That tea towel 🤢 She needs one of those ultra violet light things to show just how much bacteria will still be all over everything 🤢

Picking up her glass mid chopping though actually made me gasp out loud 😲

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Haha I suppose because I love cooking I just don't get it 😆
I love cooking, I don’t know about Gousto but I get hello fresh and I love it coz it gets me cooking even when I’m feeling a bit lazy or I’ve had a long day! 🙈 I live alone so it’s a way to cook varied meals without having loads and loads of waste for me. Nothing winds me up more when I’m cooking than having to find something to do with the rest of say a bunch of celery after making a proper ragu because I’m not a huge fan of the stuff. Don’t get those issues with a meal subscription.

Reactions: 4
Chopping the chicken and then grabbing her glass without washing her hands 😭🤢🤮🤒
I couldn’t handle this and stopped watching 🤮 I always have a bowl of soapy water ready when handling meat. I’m so paranoid about spreading raw meat germs. How is she so unaware 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I couldn’t handle this and stopped watching 🤮 I always have a bowl of soapy water ready when handling meat. I’m so paranoid about spreading raw meat germs. How is she so unaware 🤦🏼‍♀️
It was the collection of all the raw chicken bits on the sponge for me 🤢 I bet you she didn’t Chuck that sponge either which it should’ve been binned

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't even mean slimming world or weight watchers really, she could do cal counting, gym, anything to get healthy. I think she'd gain so many followers that it wouldn't matter if she lost a pile to be honest. Nothing healthy about being how she is right now.
She hasn’t even had WLS and does more activity than Poppy, she sometimes does Fitness Marshal stuff on Youtube. If only she stuck with it I really hope Jess gets on top of her health

Chopping the chicken and then grabbing her glass without washing her hands 😭🤢🤮🤒
Omfg I didn’t notice that I’m gonna go rewatch🤢🤢 omg I can’t believe it that’s so disgusting😫😫 Also before she started chopping the chicken she touched her face, come on?! Yuck. When I’m chopping chicken I’m literally constantly washing my hands, because the feeling of the raw chicken slime on my hands makes me feel SICK!!

Reactions: 6
Is she cutting up chicken on the kitchen counter??? No chopping board?? What the duck?
I think it actually a marble chopping board. You can see the difference between that and the counter. But she is still manky. Whatever spray she used to wipe it wasnt going to be enough to clean it. Even if it was a disinfectant spray they have a contact time they need to be left on for, not wiped off immediately.

Edit to add this bit once I'd actually read what I'd missed...

She does seem to be off work alot but she only works a couple of days a week so wouldnt need to use much holiday allowance to get quite a few days off, factoring in her normal days off plus weekends.

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t even had WLS and does more activity than Poppy, she sometimes does Fitness Marshal stuff on Youtube. If only she stuck with it I really hope Jess gets on top of her health

Omfg I didn’t notice that I’m gonna go rewatch🤢🤢 omg I can’t believe it that’s so disgusting😫😫 Also before she started chopping the chicken she touched her face, come on?! Yuck. When I’m chopping chicken I’m literally constantly washing my hands, because the feeling of the raw chicken slime on my hands makes me feel SICK!!
I hope she doesn't have wls and yessss I know I can still see her in the black outfit hours later unwashed 😌

Reactions: 2
3 hours ago she said she was getting up to have a shower and than 45 minutes ago tucking in to a bagel with the grease dripping out of her hair :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I just had to go watch after all the comments and OMG ! I can't believe they don't get ill.

I did a basic food hygiene course once and that majorly opened my eyes to just how easy it is to get salmonella.

I always fill an empty bowl up with really hot soapy water now when dealing with raw chicken (beforehand) so I don't touch anything after handling it.

That sponge 🤢 That chopping board 🤢 That tea towel 🤢 She needs one of those ultra violet light things to show just how much bacteria will still be all over everything 🤢

Picking up her glass mid chopping though actually made me gasp out loud 😲
I remember my husband being mortified when he realised I never defrosted chicken 😂 just cooked it from frozen. He walked in once and was like “errrr what are you doing!” Admittedly he’s never had a bad stomach or anything and I don’t eat meat lol. To this day I’m not allowed to cook his meat!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She cut on the counter ☹ then gave it a quick squirt and wipe... certainly not a proper wash down having just cut raw chicken on it ...raw meat is the worst for bad bacterias ...
A quick swoosh of fabulousa and a wipe with a cloth that will prob get used again for something else 😊🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Dear god her hair is literally separating from the huge amount of grease in her hair. Does her scalp not get itchy??? All that grease could be the reason why she’s got such horrendous skin She probably touches it and then touches her face🤢🤢

The chocolate bars again 😂
When I saw that I was like “oh here we go again more exciting content from Jess”

at this point I’d be more excited by her washing her greasy chip pan hair

How has this woman not got diabetes?
9943241D-1E88-4046-A75B-7DE7365C9173.png

Reactions: 2
Why does she do this? This dance she did made me actually cringe out loud. It’s so embarrassing. Also why does she act like such a witch to her husband.
AE248649-9C9A-49CF-A7E5-FFD40A60CD93.jpeg

9F24D1C1-B86E-48C6-99E2-900636B1716A.jpeg

It’s the weird overbite she does with her teeth that make me cringe hard for her. She does it when she zooms in her face. Honestly hate it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.