Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot imagine them having sex, and if they do I imagine she’s the type to lay on the bed motionless😫😭 sorry but it’s true! She has no energy and cannot be bothered for anything let alone sex!
She also can’t be arsed to swallow as she informed us all the other day 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she not going to the doctor if everything is as bad as she’s making out? She can also tell them about her self-prescribed short course of antibiotics (the ones she never finished last time) not helping 🙄

Reactions: 2
She didn’t eat for one day to settle her stomach and the first thing she eats is chips and fried chicken in a burger bun. Of course Shes not feeling any better. What a twit

Reactions: 4
Honestly I feel like since she had those 3 huge pastries for breakfast her stomach has been playing up. If that isn’t a sign for her to stop being so unhealthy I don’t know what is? She needs to
Stop eating so much tit food, have some vegetable juices, some fruit, salad and bland food and she will feel better. I know I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again - she is literally the most laziest thing I’ve ever seen! All she cares about is putting the tree and cooking carrot cake and her roast.

Reactions: 6
I have been following Jess for a while and this week it’s got me so so cross. I have the same condition Jess says she has and she eats everything that you shouldn’t on a flare up. She trivialises it so much when there are people out here living with dibiltating illnesses. Let’s hope she realises how serious it is before it’s soo late x

I have been following Jess for a while and this week it’s got me so so cross. I have the same condition Jess says she has and she eats everything that you shouldn’t on a flare up. She trivialises it so much when there are people out here living with dibiltating illnesses. Let’s hope she realises how serious it is before it’s soo late x
I feel as though she is quite ignorant, in many aspects she seems lovely and quite aware, but when it comes to her own health and unhealthy patterns, she’s just oblivious to it. I think she’s ignorant to it because she prefers avoiding it, rather than admitting something needs to be changed. I honestly hope she wises up and goes to the doctors, she’s being extremely stupid by doing this

Where are her friends ? There is no way mine would let me get away with how she has behaved this week! Her attitude towards her misuse of antibiotics was awful ...antibiotics resistance is a real thing and it's idiotic behaviour like hers that is helping to cause the problem...annoys me that she feels she is medically qualified to ignore the advise of a professional.

Reactions: 7
Where are her friends ? There is no way mine would let me get away with how she has behaved this week! Her attitude towards her misuse of antibiotics was awful ...antibiotics resistance is a real thing and it's idiotic behaviour like hers that is helping to cause the problem...annoys me that she feels she is medically qualified to ignore the advise of a professional.
Completely agree but also its not her friends responsibility at all, she's an adult and she's responsible for her own actions. Surprised milli hasn't booked her into the doctor but again it's not up to anyone but her.

Abs doesn’t deserve to be treated if she can’t even be bothered to put the work in on her end

Reactions: 1
Completely agree but also its not her friends responsibility at all, she's an adult and she's responsible for her own actions. Surprised milli hasn't booked her into the doctor but again it's not up to anyone but her.
I meant my friends would call me out on my crappy attitude and behaviour...ultimately yes its upto her to take responsibility but there is no way people in my life would stand by and let me behave like a thoughtless twit ! Milli sees her stories so why hasn't he said to her about the antibiotics? Soo many of these so called influencers seem to be surrounded by enablers ...Callie is another one that has no personal responsibility...

• Heart
I meant my friends would call me out on my crappy attitude and behaviour...ultimately yes its upto her to take responsibility but there is no way people in my life would stand by and let me behave like a thoughtless twit ! Milli sees her stories so why hasn't he said to her about the antibiotics? Soo many of these so called influencers seem to be surrounded by enablers ...Callie is another one that has no personal responsibility...
I know what you mean, I'd want to help if it was my friend but maybe they've tried.

I do wonder if this is what we're in for with these accounts, the first generation of Bopo people on insta and they all started with glamour etc. Then moved onto health issues, wls etc.

Reactions: 3
Abs doesn’t deserve to be treated if she can’t even be bothered to put the work in on her end
At this point, I don’t think Jess can be bothered to even breathe. I’m surprised she hasn’t bought a machine that will breathe for her, she’s the laziest influencer ever. There should be an awards show where they get awarded things like “slobbiest influencer of the year” 😂😂😂

• Haha
At this point, I don’t think Jess can be bothered to even breathe. I’m surprised she hasn’t bought a machine that will breathe for her, she’s the laziest influencer ever. There should be an awards show where they get awarded things like “slobbiest influencer of the year” 😂😂😂
There would be a 4 way tie for 1st place with Poppy Callie FFFB in top spot too !

It would be a tie between Jess and poppy for 1 position Thats for sure. There’s some real underlying issues with Jess that she really needs to deal with before she can no longer fix it. The avoidance is anything to do something serious is unreal

I was wondering if she didn't finish her antibiotics last time too as she wanted to have alcohol so just thought duck it I'd rather have a good time then finish these.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.