Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe people have actually messaged her asking if she could be pregnant? How insensitive.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Crossed my mind too but wouldn't dream of messaging that...she has also openly stated that she doesn't want children.
I’m sure lots of people thought it but it’s crossing a line to ask about it
Absolutely! I'd never ask. And people always say you shouldn't ask incase they can't have kids etc. Maybe they just don't bleeping want to and that's perfect too. None of anyone's business but she puts her whole life out there so not surprised some weirdos asked.

Can we just take a minute to appreciate how hilarious her mummy content would be though. For all the giving out I do about her she's absolutely the most funny person I follow.

I can see her being such a cool mam, but unfortunately I feel as though her weight would be a huge risk for her.

Reactions: 3
She will never have kids, I get the feeling it’s more selfishness and laziness with that decision though. She would be the laziest mum

Reactions: 5
She will never have kids, I get the feeling it’s more selfishness and laziness with that decision though. She would be the laziest mum
Oh yeah definitely. She isn’t the type to have the inner strength to get up at 3am to feed a baby or change their nappy let alone the rest that comes with motherhood, she can’t even be bothered to go to the doctors for Christ sake.

Reactions: 3
We can discuss everything else but not her decision to not have kids? I don’t think it’s wrong at all? I truly do believe that Jess’s decision to not have kids is more because she’s lazy than anything else. I myself have chosen not to have kids so I love when I hear of other women the same as me. We don’t need a moderator on this thread - meant that in a nice way

• Heart
Maybe I’m
Just overly sensitive to the question for my own reasons but fair enough, we’re all entitled to our opinions

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We can discuss everything else but not her decision to not have kids? I don’t think it’s wrong at all? I truly do believe that Jess’s decision to not have kids is more because she’s lazy than anything else. I myself have chosen not to have kids so I love when I hear of other women the same as me. We don’t need a moderator on this thread - meant that in a nice way
No idea why she doesn't want them, don't think she needs to explain at all either, I agree I'm happy to hear of women and couples choosing not to instead of just having them because society thinks they should 👍👍 unless of course they want to or want to and can't which is awful of course I'm not heartless 👍👍

Reactions: 6
No idea why she doesn't want them, don't think she needs to explain at all either, I agree I'm happy to hear of women and couples choosing not to instead of just having them because society thinks they should 👍👍 unless of course they want to or want to and can't which is awful of course I'm not heartless 👍👍
I don't have any & it was a conscious decision I made. I've never regretted it, yes I do think I wonder what this that and the other .... which I think is applicable in any decision made but I certainly don't look back thinking it was a mistake making that decision.

The only thing I would say though is that it's a big decision to make as having or not having children is life changing in lots of ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes openly said on insta that they wont have kids because they are not responsible enough and cant be bothered.

Reactions: 4
🤮🤮🤮🤮 her and milli look so alike it’s vile
I’m sorry but I’m starting to wonder if they’re cousins??? Lol.... because I’m aware some cousins do actually get married

Also, WOW. She’s in the middle of a flare up, of which is caused by obesity, rich junk food and lack of exercise, and instead of going to the doctors and maybe eating lighter, she decided to make not only one pie, but TWO pies, carrot cake, AND millionaire shortbread? What in the duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.