Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pjs need to be a size bigger, they look like they’re a size too small near her bum area, she’s a bit in denial about her size I think
93841279-DA68-4280-B2D6-4F7220565F77.png

That denim dress really suited her I feel and definitely not too big ... she looks so much better than squeezing into stuff

Reactions: 8
The dress actually fit her, and wasn’t too big at all. Size 28.. so that must be her size!
Also that dressing down is sooo small! If Jess and Yours clothing are like 🤞🏼Why doesn’t she just get one that fits from them? A dressing Gown is meant to be snuggly not tight like a straight jacket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her pjs need to be a size bigger, they look like they’re a size too small near her bum area, she’s a bit in denial about her size I think
View attachment 299916
I can't idenfity with the big bum as I am apple shaped so have a pretty flat bum,but if something didnt come high up enough to cover my stomach I would find myself hiking it up every 5 mins,which I imagine Jess will be doing with the pj's as they dont cover her bum properly.To me pj's should be a bit oversized and slouchy/comfy,I wouldn't find pj bottoms that I had to pull up every 5 mins comfortable to lounge in

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can someone in the know please explain to me why her hair is green or has a green tinge
Probably because her hair is blonde (so yellow undertones) and she uses purple shampoo with blue undertones. Blue and yellow make green. It happened to me the first time I used a purple shampoo that people were raving about to try and brighten up my blonde. It just doesn't work for some tones of hair. Luckily I did mine in the first lockdown when I was desperate but noone had to see the greeny tinge outcome! And it washed out after a few washes

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When she said the denim dress was a bit big...no Jess it looks perfect....as clothes should fit!!!!! And the tie round the back is the design...she's not changed it to make it fit better. Why do clothes have to be skin tight and look like they're too small usually? Don't usually message but I actually liked her outfit for the first time in a long time...just annoyed they don't have 18s! Anyway, rant over!

Reactions: 8
Probably because her hair is blonde (so yellow undertones) and she uses purple shampoo with blue undertones. Blue and yellow make green. It happened to me the first time I used a purple shampoo that people were raving about to try and brighten up my blonde. It just doesn't work for some tones of hair. Luckily I did mine in the first lockdown when I was desperate but noone had to see the greeny tinge outcome! And it washed out after a few washes
Thanks I just couldn't figure it out as loads in my family are bottle blonde and I've never seen a tinge of green in their hair so I couldn't figure out what she was doing 🙈

Reactions: 2
I can't idenfity with the big bum as I am apple shaped so have a pretty flat bum,but if something didnt come high up enough to cover my stomach I would find myself hiking it up every 5 mins,which I imagine Jess will be doing with the pj's as they dont cover her bum properly.To me pj's should be a bit oversized and slouchy/comfy,I wouldn't find pj bottoms that I had to pull up every 5 mins comfortable to lounge in
Definitely!! Especially when sleeping it can roll down. She lended clothes to poppy Adams who is a 28+ and they fit her! So if Jess has size 28 clothes why does she always buy size 24??? Her belly area always looks so bad in the clothes she buys because she buys such small sizes. She’s so in denial about her sizing and it’s a shame tbh

Reactions: 5
He seems like a nice guy but I do think he’s a low maintenance guy, doesn’t buy much clothes and doesn’t care about clothes which most men are like🤣
Agree and to be fair to him jerseys in xxl would still be quite fitted. Not like in the good old days where they were loose. Although I do enjoy watching the soccer more now that the tops are nearly painted onto the players ⚽😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact she’s said in her stories today the dog was licking her face because she was sweating 🤢🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.