Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But to be fair, shes on lockdown and off work and had no kids.
So yea, go for it watching 3 Indiana Jones films 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I liked her q + a session last night. Wish she hadn't used the purple shampoo on her hair though. It looked lovely and blond when she had it done. Looks awful now.

Reactions: 10
I liked her q + a session last night. Wish she hadn't used the purple shampoo on her hair though. It looked lovely and blond when she had it done. Looks awful now.
If she wants lilac hair why doesn’t she just get that done at the hairdressers? Seems weird

Reactions: 8
If she wants lilac hair why doesn’t she just get that done at the hairdressers? Seems weird
Yeah surprised she hasn’t because the bottom
Half looked more purple the top looked like blonde, that’s obviously not light enough to absorb all the left on for a while purple shampoo.

Reactions: 1
Since the spa overnighter her makeup has been really well done I think 🤔 maybe she's on the way back to old jess 😊

Reactions: 4
I think she looks good for dinner tonight! Dress looks quite nice, lately she’s definitely making more of an effort and her makeup looks great

Reactions: 9
I think she looks good for dinner tonight! Dress looks quite nice, lately she’s definitely making more of an effort and her makeup looks great
I was just coming on to say she looks lovely, smart and stylish - and much more flattering and age appropriate, IMO. 😊

• Heart
She looks lovely but that demo of using the steamer was shite. At least she ain't trying to flog it though...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was just coming on to say she looks lovely, smart and stylish - and much more flattering and age appropriate, IMO. 😊
Definitely! Her hair also looks so much better when it’s washed and doesn’t look greasy! She made effort to wash it, which makes me think she’s prob had a read through here🤣

Reactions: 5
Definitely! Her hair also looks so much better when it’s washed and doesn’t look greasy! She made effort to wash it, which makes me think she’s prob had a read through here🤣
We mean what we say in the nicest way as when she makes an effort, she can look SO good! 😊😊

Reactions: 4
That coat is still far to small though 😂
I agree. The dress is not to my taste but it’s good to see her wearing something which properly fits. She claimed it was too big but it’s not. Usually the buttons are straining over her, but not this time. I wish she’d stop squeezing into clothes which are too small.

I agree. The dress is not to my taste but it’s good to see her wearing something which properly fits. She claimed it was too big but it’s not. Usually the buttons are straining over her, but not this time. I wish she’d stop squeezing into clothes which are too small.
Agree, suits her. Might not suit me but defo looks well and nice fit

She’s definitely in denial about her size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.