Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spotted a tin of corned beef in the cupboard last night when I was boiling pasta and and I thought to myself I genuinely couldn’t put those two together! Haha
Having literally been in a situation where all I had in the cupboard was processed foods that did not go together and wanting to cry ( really bad period of my life basically got made redundant , split from BF so was left with all rent and no money ) I find it so insulting that Jess would choose to eat something like that. She clearly can afford to eat more nutritionally when she orders gusto and spends 30 quid on Australian chocolate.

it’s just insulting. Jess put the cornbeef pasta down and chomp on a carrot FFS.

Reactions: 4
N
It's actually quite a popular food in the North East. We have corned beef pasties in Greggs, corned beef and potato pie and penackelty is often made from corned beef. My husband once asked for a corned beef pasty in a Greggs in Manchester and the staff looked at him funny!

I think it's a lot to do with the North East being predominantly working class; corned beef is cheap.

Who IS this???
It's Curvy Roamer.
I'd rather not eat meat😷

Reactions: 2
N
It's Curvy Roamer.
I'd rather not eat meat😷
Not even a corned beef toastie? 🤣

Those eyebrows are wild!

😂sorry I just assumed everyone knows who Lauren is cos of the confidence corner stuff that she does with Callie.

Her insta is Curvy_roamer and her eyebrows are an abomination 🧐
Sorry I didn't see this before asking 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I am now craving a proper manky corned beef and cheese toastie.

This influencer thing is still working for her!

• Heart
I hate them with my entire being. It’s not healthy how much I hate them 🤣
What is wrong with her face?! I mean this with minimal snark - is that too dark foundation? Fake tan she’s not washed off? She looks like she’s face planted bronzing powder 😳

• Haha
Having literally been in a situation where all I had in the cupboard was processed foods that did not go together and wanting to cry ( really bad period of my life basically got made redundant , split from BF so was left with all rent and no money ) I find it so insulting that Jess would choose to eat something like that. She clearly can afford to eat more nutritionally when she orders gusto and spends 30 quid on Australian chocolate.

it’s just insulting. Jess put the cornbeef pasta down and chomp on a carrot FFS.
Why are you offended by someone choosing to eat something they actually like? As another poster has said here in the North East corned beef pasties are sold in Greggs and are a good seller. Eggs are cheap. Potatoes are cheap. I assume as you are so offended by Jess eating “cheap” corned beef you don’t eat eggs or potatoes as that would be just as offensive?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What is wrong with her face?! I mean this with minimal snark - is that too dark foundation? Fake tan she’s not washed off? She looks like she’s face planted bronzing powder 😳
She always looks like that! She loves orange lipstick too !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are you offended by someone choosing to eat something they actually like? As another poster has said here in the North East corned beef pasties are sold in Greggs and are a good seller. Eggs are cheap. Potatoes are cheap. I assume as you are so offended by Jess eating “cheap” corned beef you don’t eat eggs or potatoes as that would be just as offensive?
And tbh corned beef isn’t exactly that cheap anyway. I know people
Might think other. But yeah it’s a popular up here. My mother Often makes a corned beef pie and also my dad tends to buy in corned beef slices for work bait.

And tbh corned beef isn’t exactly that cheap anyway. I know people
Might think other. But yeah it’s a popular up here. My mother Often makes a corned beef pie and also my dad tends to buy in corned beef slices for work bait.
Exactly, I’m not really sure what the OP was getting at other than to be completely offensive.

Don’t get me wrong, I eat corned beef occasionally. Very occasionally. I usually have a tin in the cupboard but eat it maybe once per year when I fancy corned beef and chips. No idea why, but I love the cold corned beef with piping hot chips 🤷🏻‍♀️ I used to love stories when I was a kid and we used to get that in school. Corned beef toastie sounds disgusting 🤢 as does with the pasta or I. A pie 🤢 each to their own I guess but I am baffled why she didn’t pick Gousto over that 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
It's actually quite a popular food in the North East. We have corned beef pasties in Greggs, corned beef and potato pie and penackelty is often made from corned beef. My husband once asked for a corned beef pasty in a Greggs in Manchester and the staff looked at him funny!

I think it's a lot to do with the North East being predominantly working class; corned beef is cheap.

In this is a forum in allowed to express my views stop being so aggressive. If I want to be insulted I will 🤣

But I’ll enlighten you why ...for that exact reason !!!! people are forced to eat cheap processed (myself included growing up ) because they have no CHOICE.

it’s insulting to every person in the north east to say they are poor and that’s why they choose to eat cornedbeef . why would you people say that but it is their opinion and I’ll respect that . Also How do you know I’m not from the NE?

also eggs and potatoes are nutritional foods. PROCESSED cornbeef isn’t 🤣

Go grab yourself a corn beef patty love and maybe you will understand why I feel insulted 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong, I eat corned beef occasionally. Very occasionally. I usually have a tin in the cupboard but eat it maybe once per year when I fancy corned beef and chips. No idea why, but I love the cold corned beef with piping hot chips 🤷🏻‍♀️ I used to love stories when I was a kid and we used to get that in school. Corned beef toastie sounds disgusting 🤢 as does with the pasta or I. A pie 🤢 each to their own I guess but I am baffled why she didn’t pick Gousto over that 😂
Omg ! I'm gonna confess too ...occasionally I have a corned beef and Branston pickle sandwich 🥺 I know I know ...don't judge me !! 😉😉😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.