Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s always quiet after launch day but the fact she’s come on today and not even mentioned her collection speaks volumes. Instead she wants to show off her outfit of the day, which as usual she’s wearing nothing from any of her ITS collections 😂 Surely she can’t honestly think the trousers she is wearing, look good. It looks like she’s got a nappy on underneath them 🙄
I'm half expecting a baby Joey to climb out of that pouch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After watching her with all that free stuff my finger went straight to Unfollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Unfollowed too and look fantastic can get fucked and all. So sick of these influencers getting tit loads of products, just imagine how much stuff Jess already has and she’s as grabby as ever every time she gets a package. duck off the lot of them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is going on at the crotch?!
View attachment 2980468
It looks like shes got a pair of bollocks. I mean its a skill to be able to make it look like you have a camel toe in loose trousers. Her family want a slap and all, if a member of my family walked through the door like that to go for food I'd tell them to take them off. I'd be like errr have you looked in the mirror?
On another note how the duck did she manage to eat all of that food for dinner! The starter was the size of a main. I'm a greedy bastard but there's no way I could have managed the starter and the main never mind cheesecake AND ice-cream. Sorella don't scrimp on their portions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After watching her with all that free stuff my finger went straight to Unfollow.
That’s the entire reason I NEVER shop with Look Fantastic anymore. I stopped after they gifted Jess, Ash and a load of other influencers an actual suitcase filled with probably a couple of grands worth of beauty products. Any company that can afford to gift influencers with truckloads of the most expensive branded products, truly doesn’t need my money.
---
Unfollowed too and look fantastic can get fucked and all. So sick of these influencers getting tit loads of products, just imagine how much stuff Jess already has and she’s as grabby as ever every time she gets a package. duck off the lot of them!!!
And she acts like she’s being sooooooo generous by doing her “secret giveaways” but it would be more generous if she wasn’t picking through it and taking what she wanted first.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I came here to post the exact seem screenshot of her belly and arse in those stories. The size of her arse to the size of her head is off the scale. She is seriously eating her way to death.
I do like the outfit, but it's not a one she can pull off with the size her of apron stomach. She makes me feel vile!

Reactions: 6
Is it me or does it look like she has control shorts on underneath the trousers as welll? If you watch when she walks, there’s like an indent on her upper thigh
---
Is it me or does it look like she has control shorts on underneath the trousers as welll? If you watch when she walks, there’s like an indent on her upper thigh

Attachments

I know she’s always quiet after launch day but the fact she’s come on today and not even mentioned her collection speaks volumes. Instead she wants to show off her outfit of the day, which as usual she’s wearing nothing from any of her ITS collections 😂 Surely she can’t honestly think the trousers she is wearing, look good. It looks like she’s got a nappy on underneath them 🙄
Well that video is a first for me! Never seen someone’s fanny wobble and swing side to side in all my days 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll have a hard on this morning that Sorella Sorella reposted her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s got to be Seventh Edit. I hope it’s not that horrible turquoise jewellery she’s putting on in her latest GRWM.

Reactions: 5