Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else just skip through most of her stories now? Just repeats everything every few weeks or new collection dates
If anybody hasn’t seen today’s stories yet, I’d definitely advise you skip through them. She is trying far too hard to be funny and relatable, when sadly she’s anything but now.

Reactions: 6
Premium, Luxury? In other words this is going to be a more expensive collection than usual 🙄
The crap is flowing out of her mouth on this one. You can so tell she doesn’t believe a word of what she’s saying.
I didn’t watch them with sound on last night but all I can hear is people enjoying their holiday in the background. Can’t believe they did the shoot roundabout the hotel she was staying at - what an embarrassment

Imagine lying by the pool and seeing her in a polyester dress getting her photo taken on an iPhone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll disappear in the next couple of days. Perhaps at the weekend. Its standard Jess - launch a collection, do the try on and Q&A (she’s 5”5 for reference and yes you can wear the stuff to a baby shower/christening) and then she vanishes for a day or so.
---
Imagine lying by the pool and seeing her in a polyester dress getting her photo taken on an iPhone 🤣
It’s not even that for me, as amusing as that would be seeing her doing her textbook poses in head to toe red plisse, Imagine lying by the pool trying to relax and seeing someone doing a whole photoshoot with little or no regard for the people around them. Those people might not want to be caught in the background of her iPhone photoshoot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Right I’m going to keep an eye out and see if she does wear this next month. I’ll put money on it she doesn’t 😂😂😂
Same - I bet she wears something from ASOS or H&M. In fact it wouldn’t surprise me if she bought something new.

Reactions: 9
She can blag and thank everybody for all their orders but looking at the app, she’s not even sold 100 of one item in an hour and a half and that’s very unusual 🙄

Reactions: 5
Ooh where can you see how much has been sold?
On the ITS app on each item it says if it’s selling fast, if over 100 have sold and if neither of those are mentioned, it’s not selling well at all. This is how it stands as of 2 mins ago. Definitely not as popular as she was making out looking at these 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve no idea how people can afford to buy clothes on multiple collection releases every other month or so. This collection is one of her worst i think….

Even cheap clothes shops are no longer cheap…. i have a wander round the shops then head back onto vinted 🙈 Maybe people just aren’t for paying ITS prices for naff clothes

Reactions: 8
I’ve no idea how people can afford to buy clothes on multiple collection releases every other month or so. This collection is one of her worst i think….

Even cheap clothes shops are no longer cheap…. i have a wander round the shops then head back onto vinted 🙈 Maybe people just aren’t for paying ITS prices for naff clothes
Completely agree- where do people get the money?

Also clothes prices, even Primark isn't cheap any more, stuff that used to be £10-15 in there a few years back is more like £25. Albeit that's still way cheaper than ITS.
I've started going to charity shops now, haven't tried Vinted yet but probably should do.

Reactions: 7
On the ITS app on each item it says if it’s selling fast, if over 100 have sold and if neither of those are mentioned, it’s not selling well at all. This is how it stands as of 2 mins ago. Definitely not as popular as she was making out looking at these 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet they lie about how much has sold just to hype up the sales

Reactions: 3
I bet they lie about how much has sold just to hype up the sales
Totally. The same they say certain collections (not Jess) are from size 6-24 and then you go on the app as it launches and there’s nothing above a size 20, sometimes even nothing above a size 16. ITSs main selling point is size inclusivity and it’s total bullshit. They only have Jess as a plus size collab now and it’s quite clear she’s given the stuff none of the others want. If they could get away with using all size 10 models they would. I’ll never forget when they employed Jac Jossa after I’m a celeb, Adam implied she was a bigger girl because she was a size 12 at that time.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This when she was walking the dog? She looked a right bell end. Dressed like a woman with Gucci sunglasses when it's dark and overcast 😂
I noticed that and wondered if it was part of her anxiety/self consciousness about going out.

Reactions: 1
I noticed that and wondered if it was part of her anxiety/self consciousness about going out.
I think you’re being too kind. After her Greece trip, I don’t believe she suffers from either anxiety/self consciousness about going out. Somebody who suffers from either of those things would not be parading herself in public, in front of loads of strangers to do a photoshoot, knowing the sort of attention it would attract. She’s always happy to go out if food is involved. I think she stays home cos she’s lazy and is addicted to filming aff links 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I know she’s always quiet after launch day but the fact she’s come on today and not even mentioned her collection speaks volumes. Instead she wants to show off her outfit of the day, which as usual she’s wearing nothing from any of her ITS collections 😂 Surely she can’t honestly think the trousers she is wearing, look good. It looks like she’s got a nappy on underneath them 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8