Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at her sneak peak of the new stuff - isn't it all just same tit different colour / pattern šŸ¤·

Reactions: 6
Just looked at her sneak peak of the new stuff - isn't it all just same tit different colour / pattern šŸ¤·
Thatā€™s literally every single collection sheā€™s (evah) done; a rehash of everything just in different colours and prints.

What's the theme? There's no consistency, every item is completely different.

Either theyā€™ve stopped photoshopping or sheā€™s got so big, they can no longer hide her round face. These are most probably the most unflattering photos of her ITS have ever taken, I canā€™t put my finger on why.
She's as wide as she is tall. I'd love to see a side by side of her from Her First Kollekshun next to any of these awful pics that the iPhone guy took!

And the cringe poses - for the love of God stop staring off into the distance and doing that "I'm a little teapot" hand on hip pose

--

Is this the original collection? ITS rank!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Her teeth really do not match her face/mouth AT ALL!šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ and they are so white they glow in the dark. What is this obsession with bright white teeth it looks so fake

She's as wide as she is tall. I'd love to see a side by side of her from Her First Kollekshun next to any of these awful pics that the iPhone guy took!

And the cringe poses - for the love of God stop staring off into the distance and doing that "I'm a little teapot" hand on hip pose

--

Is this the original collection? ITS rank!
Her hair looks miles better in these pictures.

Reactions: 1
So her 2nd ITS swimwear drop is her favourite and more to her taste than the first one. So is she actually admitting she has duck all to do with what designs/prints go in her collections then because thatā€™s what it sounds like šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So her 2nd ITS swimwear drop is her favourite and more to her taste than the first one. So is she actually admitting she has duck all to do with what designs/prints go in her collections then because thatā€™s what it sounds like šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I was about to say the same thing šŸ˜² she clearly has no say in anything

Reactions: 3
You mean the previous ones are not really ā€œher favourite print wuv evah dunā€? Iā€™m shocked to my very core. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmm - Jess doesn't like dresses with cut outs yet has one that has a cut out in the perfect place?

The pink & red is not flattering & giving bon marche vibes

The white top is ok but not on her body shape & not with jeans (or ugly yellow earrings)

What in the bleeping pat butcher is the red top

2 tops so far with jeans in an occaisionwear kollekshun

White dress is ok but the next one doesnt snatch anything in! The black two piece - I personally don't like Dobby but again I go back to the fact that she doesn't like cut outs but is ok with a sliver of skin

& Finally the pat butcher dress is a big fat no from me, it's not stunning & doesn't cinch anything in

• Haha
Some of the outfits combined with the hair and make up, make her look 30 years older :(

Reactions: 5
The more I see of her, the more I see what a complete and utter sell-out sheā€™s become. Three ITS collabs and ITSs own range have already released ā€˜occasionwearā€™ ranges, in fact Jac Jossa has already done two of them. Itā€™s so apparent Jess is left with the dregs that none of the others want and she happily goes along with it for the pay check. No way would the likes of Perrie and Jac be palmed off with the crap that Jess wears and she knows it.

Reactions: 9
Occasion wear collection, if you need something for a wedding. You mean like the wedding she was on holiday for and didn't wear her own collection? The majority of that collection isn't fit for a wedding or christening. That bleeping ruffle red number, Jesus Christ it's what your granny used to buy from the market in the 90s to go to the social.

Reactions: 11
I never comment on the ITS collections as I wouldnā€™t shop there/never pay much attention and skip through but I actually did have a look tonight and that is some of the worst clothing Iā€™ve ever laid eyes on. Truly awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Occasion wear collection, if you need something for a wedding. You mean like the wedding she was on holiday for and didn't wear her own collection? The majority of that collection isn't fit for a wedding or christening. That bleeping ruffle red number, Jesus Christ it's what your granny used to buy from the market in the 90s to go to the social.
Thank you!!!! I thought exactly the same. Now she could say that the collection wasnā€™t there in time for the wedding (the shoot took place afterwards) but you cannot tell me that they wouldnā€™t have let her take a dress with her if sheā€™d asked.

Reactions: 2