Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s got to be Seventh Edit. I hope it’s not that horrible turquoise jewellery she’s putting on in her latest GRWM.
I was thinking it might be linked to the turquoise jewellery. To be fair I quite like the black outfit she’s wearing on her latest reel but it’s nothing groundbreaking is it.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking it might be linked to the turquoise jewellery. To be fair I quite like the black outfit she’s wearing on her latest reel but it’s nothing groundbreaking is it.
It's one of the rare times shes gone out in one of her outfits - but also used it as an opportunity for a little #ad & more new Dr Ms 🥱

Reactions: 7
She'll have a hard on this morning that Sorella Sorella reposted her.
They must rub their hands with glee every time they see Jess and her family waddling in for a five-course beige buffet!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They must rub their hands with glee every time they see Jess and her family waddling in for a five-course beige buffet!
I think she single handedly keeps them in a business.
I went a few keeps ago, had pasta and couldn't finish it. This lass ate a sack of tatties before her pasta and still managed a dessert.
---
Then she had 3rds! Never seen that much veg on her plate ever !
What a load of bollocks, camera stops rolling she'll throw a bit more on.
---
The amount of food she cooks we're supposed to believe that's all she ate? She'd be eating Sunday roasts for a week if that's the case.

Reactions: 8
She did not just have those three tiny roasties and one Yorkshire pudding. We’ve all seen how much food she cooks when she does a roast - there’s no way that was all she had. That’s either someone else’s plate or she added a tit ton more after she stopped recording.

Or did she not make it, I know she sometimes orders a roast to be delivered?

Reactions: 5
She did not just have those three tiny roasties and one Yorkshire pudding. We’ve all seen how much food she cooks when she does a roast - there’s no way that was all she had. That’s either someone else’s plate or she added a tit ton more after she stopped recording.

Or did she not make it, I know she sometimes orders a roast to be delivered?
Good thinking , but the little burnt sausages. Nowhere in the Newcastle Gateshead area are you getting them unless it’s Xmas 😂😂

• Haha
I was just looking at houses and had a random thought. Can you remember when Jess was wanting to move and she had a full on meltdown because she didn't get the house she wanted? Full on sobbing and was all about "the signs". The fallen for sale sign and consulting the book. How embarrassing that someone in their 30s went on like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just looking at houses and had a random thought. Can you remember when Jess was wanting to move and she had a full on meltdown because she didn't get the house she wanted? Full on sobbing and was all about "the signs". The fallen for sale sign and consulting the book. How embarrassing that someone in their 30s went on like that.
Yep - do you also remember she wished for bad things to the people who had got that house

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Apart from the boobs, the difference in these pictures is ridiculous. I think it’s pretty obvious she did her own make up and how heavily filtered is the photo with the bikini 🙄 We know she looks nothing like that normally

Attachments

Why do her boobs look so enormous in the waistcoat picture?
Probably the ill fitting waistcoat.
---
I've just had another random thought. How often do you think she showers? I get the impression not very often.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think she single handedly keeps them in a business.
I went a few keeps ago, had pasta and couldn't finish it. This lass ate a sack of tatties before her pasta and still managed a dessert.
---

What a load of bollocks, camera stops rolling she'll throw a bit more on.
---
The amount of food she cooks we're supposed to believe that's all she ate? She'd be eating Sunday roasts for a week if that's the case.
I don’t think she cooked that roast, it’s giving Toby carvery vibes 🤣

Is that a teaser for a new plus size swimwear collab I've just seen on the ITS Instagram 😬

Reactions: 3
Is that a teaser for a new plus size swimwear collab I've just seen on the ITS Instagram 😬
Looks like it. They’re saying an edit though so I’d imagine whoever it is (haven’t got a clue from their story tbh) will only become an actual collab if she sells well. Not good for Jess though, that it appears this persons collection will be released before her next swimwear drop.

Reactions: 1
It's Lux Island. She has her own thread on here. Possibly more annoying than Jess imo :LOL:

I think being an annoying bleep must a prerequisite of working for ITS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's Lux Island. She has her own thread on here. Possibly more annoying than Jess imo :LOL:

I think being an annoying bleep must a prerequisite of working for ITS.
Never heard of her but will check her out now 👍

Reactions: 2