Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Lux Island. She has her own thread on here. Possibly more annoying than Jess imo :LOL:

I think being an annoying bleep must a prerequisite of working for ITS.
I did think her by the body but wasn’t sure on the face. They must be struggling to find people to collab with. She’s been doing try on hauls for them for years and suddenly she now gets her own edit 🤔 Maybe they see her as the replacement for skanky Ash.

Reactions: 3
Is that a teaser for a new plus size swimwear collab I've just seen on the ITS Instagram 😬
oh Jess will be hoping that flops! She got lucky with the other plus size woman when her edit flopped, she may not be this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely her. Photo from her shoot and one from her grid. She is pretty loud and annoying from what I’ve seen on try on hauls (definitely an Ash mark 2 but not as crude)
The fact she’s a totally different look to Jess, Jess may need to be concerned. I’m sure Laura Adlington flopped because look and size wise, her and Jess are very similar. Lux Island whilst plus size, is smaller and totally different to look at. I think anyone that doesn’t know LI, but was an Ash fan (I think there were some 😉), she will appeal to them.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Jess will be the cause of her own downfall when it comes to ITS. Her collekshuns have definitely been getting worse. They’re everything plus size girls typically hate with the garish prints and unflattering styles.

She’s been a sell out saying yes to everything they show her going by the amount of collekshuns. The fact she very rarely wears her own stuff just shows she knows how awful it is.

Reactions: 11
Definitely her. Photo from her shoot and one from her grid. She is pretty loud and annoying from what I’ve seen on try on hauls (definitely an Ash mark 2 but not as crude)
The fact she’s a totally different look to Jess, Jess may need to be concerned. I’m sure Laura Adlington flopped because look and size wise, her and Jess are very similar. Lux Island whilst plus size, is smaller and totally different to look at. I think anyone that doesn’t know LI, but was an Ash fan (I think there were some 😉), she will appeal to them.
Can she pose better than Jess? If so she's in with a chance coz those Freemans catalogue poses that Jess pulls are ridiculous. However judging from this pic, maybe she's not got any better ideas for posing! The clothes will be the same old shite that ITS churn out.

I just looked at her profile. She is well annoying but has a reasonably varied and interesting Insta so Jess should deffo be worried!

Holiday makeup again?! How many times does she want to post the same old tit?

Had a quick look at Lux Island, seems annoying but her Instagram grid is much more entertaining than Jess'. A lot more variety. Variety of different clothes, different locations. If you look at Jess' grid and remove the photos from shoots 99% of it is in her front room.

So Lux Island is launching a swimwear collection with them before Jess’s 2nd one drops. That’s not going to help her is it? Only thing is hers only goes to size 24 so Jess will still have the people above that size, that may buy from hers. If LI does well, it may mean fewer collections for Jess in the future though

Floating hammock...it's under the water! I'm dead 😂💀
What do you know, it doesn't hold a 25 stone body. It's as if I'm psychic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those hammocks are amazing. Me and my OH used them last year and they are so comfy. But seeing Jess trying to manoeuvre on them is just hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I so want to post pics of my other half on one of those hammocks to show you the difference but I’m not sure he’d appreciate it. 😂 I can assure you though that the bits that are supposed to float were actually above the water.

She’s seen how tit the engagement was on her last reel, so she’s now decided to do a secret giveaway on it, if you like and comment. Is there nothing she won’t do to up her engagement 🤢

Those vids on the hammock have killed me off. I don't give a duck how much someone paid me I'm not thrashing about in water making a bell end of myself for no fucker. Selling your dignity for coppers, think you've hit a new low Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those vids on the hammock have killed me off. I don't give a duck how much someone paid me I'm not thrashing about in water making a bell end of myself for no fucker. Selling your dignity for coppers, think you've hit a new low Jess.
The way she floated backwards was more like a log on a river than an influencer on a hammock

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting that yer wan Lux is apparently a 22 but looks half the size of supposedly "size 24 on top, 26 on tbe bottom" Jess.

I don't know what height Lux is but I doubt she's much more than 5'5 (for reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting that yer wan Lux is apparently a 22 but looks half the size of supposedly "size 24 on top, 26 on tbe bottom" Jess.

I don't know what height Lux is but I doubt she's much more than 5'5 (for reference)
She’s like 5”11