Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was giving Poppy vibes when she said Milli can have the tops. Yet another plus size creator feeding their partner their leftover scraps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course Jess only likes the bottoms of a bread roll - it’s more doughy and leave milli the the hollow-ish tops

Reactions: 4
Ugh Jess! So much that irritated me about that roll post that I don’t know where to start. So greedy grabbing the bottom of the rolls and leaving the tops for Milli.
At least there was a bit of colour on the plate though - in the icing on the bloody huge cupcake!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's really hard to get the fibre in. I love beige food too but I'm a fair bit older than Jess and know it's a road to ruin just eating white refined carbs and fatty stuff day in day out.
Just adding in a piece of fruit with her lunch or picking wholemeal or seeded rolls would have been a great start, she could also add a little side salad with the rolls.

Reactions: 10
According to cronometer I tend to get over 300% of daily fibre requirement. It's as easy as wholegrain instead of white (bread, pasta etc) and adding some veg and fruit to what you have already. If she had wholemeal rolls, tuna with salad and maybe using mayo as spread on the rolls, then on the side having a few grapes or raisins and an apple, that would have been a fab lunch.

Reactions: 3
According to cronometer I tend to get over 300% of daily fibre requirement. It's as easy as wholegrain instead of white (bread, pasta etc) and adding some veg and fruit to what you have already. If she had wholemeal rolls, tuna with salad and maybe using mayo as spread on the rolls, then on the side having a few grapes or raisins and an apple, that would have been a fab lunch.
She might get some chocolate raisins now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Jess's problem is she genuinely doesn't know what food is "good" and what food to avoid. I would love to see her using her spare cash and her spare time to invest in a lifestyle overhaul.
Not even going down the weight loss route, although I'm sure it would start to come off and she would feel the benefits quickly, but I just think it would do her the world of good all over, inside and out.
There are plenty people now making it a business to provide PT and nutrition and give out full plans of exercise and diet to stick to

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the body positivity movement has a lot to answer for - Jess thinks all she has going for her is being "plus sized" & so won't do anything to change that narrative! To be fair Jess' content is dire at the minute so it would pay her dividends if she did make some positive lifestyle changes

Reactions: 9
I think the body positivity movement has a lot to answer for - Jess thinks all she has going for her is being "plus sized" & so won't do anything to change that narrative! To be fair Jess' content is dire at the minute so it would pay her dividends if she did make some positive lifestyle changes
Agreed. I think there was a positive start with bopo in regards to acceptance but many many influencers see it as an excuse for an unhealthy lifestyle and many have piled the pounds on as they see their worth as being plus sized

I got sucked in myself, went from an 18/20 up to a 24 when I started following these influencers, saw the error of my ways and went back to healthier choices and now back to an 18.

It’s easy to see how Jess can’t get herself out of it, although I wish she would as she looked so great a few years ago.

Reactions: 9
I think any suspicion she was on the Ozepmpic train has been put the bed with that lunch yesterday. She just wouldn’t be able to face that if on injectables.

Wonder if the grazing table is still out? There’s life in a salami rose yet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More bloody clothes because her wardrobe "lacks nice tops"???? If only she had a contract with a company that design clothes & who she has 200 kollekshuns for a year 🤔😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14