Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be a 24 in ITS sizing but that’s like a 28 in real sizing.

Reactions: 5
I'm so confused as she definitely was trying on swimwear too....why launch occasion wear before swimwear when we are in June

Reactions: 2
Didn’t they do a swimwear launch quite late into the summer last year too?

Reactions: 1
If the fabric of that last black dress “so expensive, so luxurious” is up your street, I have an actual nice dress from Shein in that EXACT fabric. Proving ITS use cheap wholesale fabrics and she just lies through her giant white nashers

IMG_2177.jpeg

(And it’s only £16)

Reactions: 4
I'm so confused as she definitely was trying on swimwear too....why launch occasion wear before swimwear when we are in June
As I mentioned earlier they’ve already launched several occasion wear ranges from other collabs in between their swimwear ranges too. That’s why she’s now doing an occasion wear one because everyone else have already released theirs. For example Jac Jossa has already launched 2 occasionwear and 2 swimwear collections, in the same time as Jess would have done 1 of each.

Reactions: 1
What occasions would these clothes be suitable for?

The pink and red floral dress would be lovely for a game of bridge at the local club.

The white curtain top and jeans would be suitable to wear to bingo (or darts if you’re Jess).

The red dress could be suitable for afternoon tea with Brenda and Doris at the cafe in the garden centre.

I can’t be arsed to think of the occasions for the other frocks. I don’t hate the black one with cutout bits or the black two piece but the fabric looks mega cheap and surely “occasion” demands something a bit more luxe than polyester or viscose

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you!!!! I thought exactly the same. Now she could say that the collection wasn’t there in time for the wedding (the shoot took place afterwards) but you cannot tell me that they wouldn’t have let her take a dress with her if she’d asked.
It would have been the perfect promotion. So many people are up her arse when she posted what she was wearing people would have asked where she got it. It was the perfect opportunity to wear something from the collection and then a couple of days later say it's coming in the collection. It just shows she doesn't wear her own clothing. The only stuff I've seen in her more than once is when it's something like a t-shirt. 99% of the stuff she sells you see in the promo pics and never see it again.

Reactions: 6
Not even 100 comments (entries) on the latest giveaway ITS post for this collection. That is shockingly low. The announcement one only got 2,000 comments because it was her post and ITS were tagged in it. Just seen they’ve called it ‘the summer opulence’ collection. Now I know they’re taking the piss 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looking at her modelling her collection, trying desperately hard to make it sound good, you just know she is not going to ever be seen in any of the clothes ever again.

Where I live, black white and red are colours you don't wear to a wedding so there's basically nothing in that collection. Is this not a thing in England?
Even in different colours, none of it feels very occasion appropriate anyway

Where I live, black white and red are colours you don't wear to a wedding so there's basically nothing in that collection. Is this not a thing in England?
Even in different colours, none of it feels very occasion appropriate anyway
This is why I say she’s been given the dregs. Perries occasion range was different pastel colours and Jacs ranges was pinks, purples, yellow and blues. Both PS and JJs collections look like occasionwear. This one of Jess’s does not.

Reactions: 3
Premium, Luxury? In other words this is going to be a more expensive collection than usual 🙄
The crap is flowing out of her mouth on this one. You can so tell she doesn’t believe a word of what she’s saying.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else just skip through most of her stories now? Just repeats everything every few weeks or new collection dates

Reactions: 24