Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like about 4 dress sizes ago. Shows how much she’s put on since lockdown.
---
To be fair, the swimwear is the only thing from her collections that she does seem to wear. You rarely see her do swimwear hauls from elsewhere and she does tend to wear the stuff when she goes away.
To be honest, I’ve got one of her bikinis from her collection last year (picked it up half price) and it’s actually a nice bikini. I wouldn’t usually be confident in one and this one made me feel good and I wore it on holiday.

I’ll see myself out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think the swimwear is bad, I just think none of looks at all supportive.
Which is odd when it’s supposed to be designed for plus size.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think the swimwear is bad, I just think none of looks at all supportive.
Which is odd when it’s supposed to be designed for plus size.
Totally. I also think ITS have done her dirty releasing Jac Jossas only a few days ago. There really is no comparison between the two. Plus JJs goes up to a size 28 as well. I do think Jess’s collection is probably more suitable for ladies of her size and upwards than Jacs is but there’s a reason that thousands more people entered the giveaway for one piece of JJs swimwear, than have entered the one for Jess which is for the whole collection 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know they are obviously given a script to use when doing the try on hauls, but she just comes across as a disingenuous sellout. I don’t know how she can say with a straight face that everything is so supportive, it’s snatching and cinching her in and such good quality when we can see that it’s not 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The one piece swimming costumes are not flattering her at all, they just really emphasize how big her belly is. The bikinis look better on her.

Reactions: 5
The one piece swimming costumes are not flattering her at all, they just really emphasize how big her belly is. The bikinis look better on her.
Totally agree. How she can say that the ‘power mesh’ on the costumes are pulling, snatching and cinching her in 🤯 barring that hideous towelling looking orange bikini, I think the material they’ve used for the bikinis looks far better than the swimsuits.

What I don't get is she often talks about her hatred of dresses with cutouts - but on her thats how the bikinis look as they mostly appear to meet at the back with just a sliver of belly showing at the front

Reactions: 8
Totally. I also think ITS have done her dirty releasing Jac Jossas only a few days ago. There really is no comparison between the two. Plus JJs goes up to a size 28 as well. I do think Jess’s collection is probably more suitable for ladies of her size and upwards than Jacs is but there’s a reason that thousands more people entered the giveaway for one piece of JJs swimwear, than have entered the one for Jess which is for the whole collection 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know they are obviously given a script to use when doing the try on hauls, but she just comes across as a disingenuous sellout. I don’t know how she can say with a straight face that everything is so supportive, it’s snatching and cinching her in and such good quality when we can see that it’s not 🙄
Imagine going for a swim with that much fake tan and makeup on. The pool will be like an oil slick!

• Haha
Those trousers are too long and it makes them look even more unflattering

Reactions: 3
Totally agree. How she can say that the ‘power mesh’ on the costumes are pulling, snatching and cinching her in 🤯 barring that hideous towelling looking orange bikini, I think the material they’ve used for the bikinis looks far better than the swimsuits.
If everything has power mesh why do her tits always look like spaniels ears 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If everything has power mesh why do her tits always look like spaniels ears 🤣
It made me laugh when she was wearing that black and white frilly bikini and she said she didn’t need the straps because it was supportive enough and her boobs dropped about two inches when she took the straps off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It made me laugh when she was wearing that black and white frilly bikini and she said she didn’t need the straps because it was supportive enough and her boobs dropped about two inches when she took the straps off. 😂
Or here's a thought she could actually make a good quality supportive strapless bikini top 🤣🤣🤣

Just watched the full reel & if id been having a drink every time she said snatched & did that weird action with her hands id be in a coma 🤣 Its a bikini not a bleeping miracle worker nothing is being snatched in especially when you see her side on (& that why I don't have photos taken of my side profile EVER)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell she talks so much in those swimsuit stories.

I’m starting to wonder if she has misunderstood the meaning of the word “snatched”. She’s got a low-hanging pouch that looks like a pair of massive bollocks in some of those bikini bottoms. It’s not a great look.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That orange rotting pumpkin bottoms bikini is the most unflattering thing I’ve seen for a long time. And that’s saying something about Jess’s Kollections 🫣

Reactions: 10
She just reminds me of a fruit seller at a market but instead of shouting "get ya Strawberries. Pound a punnet" she's just shouting power mesh over and over again with interludes of snatched.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She keeps referring to everything as "little". Jess it's anything but bleeping little.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe she’s been swimming in any of the swimsuits, let alone ALL of them.

Can she even swim? I’ve never seen the daft bint in a pool and she has had multiple swimwear kollekshuns*

*My phone wants to correct that to “moleskin”.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7