Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree,. She doesn't ever give off "sultry, confident, come get a piece of me" vibes, like she feels empowered to be wearing something skimpy on the beach and is proud of her body no matter what her size. There is never a hand on the hip and a smoking look at the camera.. its all very miss daisy in the 90s, amazed at seeing something flying passed in the distance, with that gaze she does into the distance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pumpkin on the doorstep is a great description of that orange monstrosity. I wish she’d learn to do a different pose with her arms too, it’s all very Littlewoods catalogue from the 90s the way she stares off into the distance.
I remember she said that she asked a model for some advice on how to pose and they said about putting your arm up in the air so then Jess did that pose on every single picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember she said that she asked a model for some advice on how to pose and they said about putting your arm up in the air so then Jess did that pose on every single picture 😂
I remember that! 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah me too. Remember when she did the group modelling for Stacey Solomon’s line? Lots of goss in those days. Now she barely does anything.
Was there not some rumour she smelt of tit? From those modelling days? I can’t remember the exact details!

Reactions: 5
The smelling of tit rumour came from someone who knew/knows Ash and that is what Ash had allegedly said about her. Along with saying something along the lines of “Bless her, the stupid fat witch

• Wow
  • Sad
She just posts the same tit every time she has a new kollekshun

Thanks for all the love on me reel
I've had loads of wonderful feedback
I'll be posting a giveaway later
It's my best kollekshun yet

Jesus Jess try something new for once

& fyi you don't need more bleeping cake 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who she’s trying to kid about her swimwear being supportive? She does know we can actually see what they look like on her 🤦🏻‍♀️ and the power mesh definitely isn’t working for her this year 🙄
As for her ordering those huge fondant fancies for herself, after all the cake type stuff she’s had in the last few days, I have no words 🐷

Reactions: 14
She is just so gluttonous.
Each to their own, live and let live and all that, but it actually seems quite problematic to me. The levels of excitement displayed over food are genuinely worrying - and I say that as someone who loves my food.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Each to their own, live and let live and all that, but it actually seems quite problematic to me. The levels of excitement displayed over food are genuinely worrying - and I say that as someone who loves my food.
I agree. That was Becki Jones level of excitement. It’s a cake.

I don’t think she was overly impressed with it either but couldn’t say it as she’d tagged the brand. 😂

• Haha
She did not like that cake, her face said it all!! Serves her right for being so greedy!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.