Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The black n white bikini emphasises her humongous fake teeth a treat 🤣

PS. Has anyone spotted the blisters on her feet that she moaned about on that trip? 🤣

Reactions: 3
The black n white bikini emphasises her humongous fake teeth a treat 🤣

PS. Has anyone spotted the blisters on her feet that she moaned about on that trip? 🤣
Weren’t the blisters from the other trip with the rip off H&M dresses. Or were there blisters from both?

Reactions: 2
£60 for a shite coverup that will be the shittiest material ever and it’s a horrid print.

who the duck wants that?!

Reactions: 9
Weren’t the blisters from the other trip with the rip off H&M dresses. Or were there blisters from both?
Hmmmm I'm not sure now, there was definitely blisters on a recent trip abroad, you could be right.

PS, does anyone else have trouble typing these msgs and your typing away and the page moves and you hit an advert and lose the msg? It's happening so often to me I now write messages on colour note and copy them over to save posting them 20 times?

Reactions: 6
She just reminds me of a fruit seller at a market but instead of shouting "get ya Strawberries. Pound a punnet" she's just shouting power mesh over and over again with interludes of snatched.
Power me-esh power me-esh
Sucks you iiiin

To the tune of £1 fish

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Baring in mind that they will all have money off in a few weeks anyway so it would be daft to buy now at full price!

Reactions: 4
Baring in mind that they will all have money off in a few weeks anyway so it would be daft to buy now at full price!
Noooo. “Get it now because I want a new kitchen and loads more pointless tat we’re not re-stocking” *bites fist*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why the duck have ITS gifted Jo's unfiltered life some of this kollekshun she makes it all look even more horrendous

Reactions: 11
Wow even Adam has given her a shout out and according to him it’s all selling out fast 🙄 There must be a lot of people with money to burn, not a lot of fashion sense or there wasn’t a lot of stock to begin with 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_7592.jpeg

How fortuitous of her to record a video talking about the coverage of the bikini bottoms. It’s almost like she knew what questions she would get asked… 🤔

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised to see the ones selling fast are the black playsuit and the black swimsuit.....

However as previously stated I'm a huge fan of her swimwear so I realise I'm the minority. Set I got last year was fantastic and really good quality. Not going to lie tempted by the kimono lol

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised to see the ones selling fast are the black playsuit and the black swimsuit.....

However as previously stated I'm a huge fan of her swimwear so I realise I'm the minority. Set I got last year was fantastic and really good quality. Not going to lie tempted by the kimono lol
It does seem quite popular and, as I said earlier, the swimwear kolleckshuns are the ones that she does actually seem to wear outside of the launch. It’s bleeping expensive though. £42 for one bikini.

Wow even Adam has given her a shout out and according to him it’s all selling out fast 🙄 There must be a lot of people with money to burn, not a lot of fashion sense or there wasn’t a lot of stock to begin with 🤷🏻‍♀️
If you stock 3 items will go quickly

• Haha
Those shirt and shorts sets go for £20 on TikTok why the duck someone would spend nearly £60 is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
There was one pair of bikini bottoms, I think it was the black pair, that she was hanging out of at the front.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I’m tempted by the black bikini thing bit 1. I’d never show my belly and 2. ITS has this weird horrible white polyester lining that I experienced last time I fell for this tit

I’m tempted by the black bikini thing bit 1. I’d never show my belly and 2. ITS has this weird horrible white polyester lining that I experienced last time I fell for this tit
The bikini I got last year didn't have any white lining and it's only s tiny sliver of skin on show. Just in case you were serious 😜

The wife loves her. As a lover of curvy ladies I think she looks fab. Much better than "What Laura Loves" - who never looks good in the clothes she wears, just cries and wants sympathy all the flipping time.

Reactions: 5
The wife loves her. As a lover of curvy ladies I think she looks fab. Much better than "What Laura Loves" - who never looks good in the clothes she wears, just cries and wants sympathy all the flipping time.
I just posted on the what Laura loves thread about her wanting sympathy & that's without listening to her waffle on over 3 or 4 posts! I couldn't even finish the first one! I get that she has been through a lot but I have zero sympathy for her & if Jess doesn't change her ways she might find herself in a similar position

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.