Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just posted on the what Laura loves thread about her wanting sympathy & that's without listening to her waffle on over 3 or 4 posts! I couldn't even finish the first one! I get that she has been through a lot but I have zero sympathy for her & if Jess doesn't change her ways she might find herself in a similar position
What's Laura's crack? I can't be bothered to soft through pages and pages of her thread to find out about her health lol

Reactions: 4
What's Laura's crack? I can't be bothered to soft through pages and pages of her thread to find out about her health lol
Had her apron belly cut off at a private clinic abroad, broke her leg, surgery cut got infected, ended up in hospital with a pulmonary embolism, NHS sorted her out. Unclear to us as to whether the clots caused by surgery or leg.

Reactions: 5
Had her apron belly cut off at a private clinic abroad, broke her leg, surgery cut got infected, ended up in hospital with a pulmonary embolism, NHS sorted her out. Unclear to us as to whether the clots caused by surgery or leg.
She's making out it's because of her leg, nothing to do with what sounds like super risky surgery. I looked up the surgery she said she had and it seems to be reserved for patients that have had massive weight loss and have been left with lots of loose skin. Doesn't sound like the right thing for her!

Reactions: 6
She's making out it's because of her leg, nothing to do with what sounds like super risky surgery. I looked up the surgery she said she had and it seems to be reserved for patients that have had massive weight loss and have been left with lots of loose skin. Doesn't sound like the right thing for her!
Yeah, it wasn’t an “empty” apron belly, was it? I’m glad she is ok and that but duck me, how drastic?

Reactions: 3
Yeah, it wasn’t an “empty” apron belly, was it? I’m glad she is ok and that but duck me, how drastic?
She doesn't seem OK tbh. I think this may have life altering consequences for her. Although I did eye roll at her crying about how much money she has lost and how brands don't want to work with her now. Did she not think this through!

Anyway, back to Jess before I derail the thread with my thoughts on Laura!

Reactions: 8
Tucking in the crotch part of that top made me want to heave. Still, it’s nice to see how Jim Royle would dress for a bottomless brunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tucking in the crotch part of that top made me want to heave. Still, it’s nice to see how Jim Royle would dress for a bottomless brunch.
That made me laugh when she did that, guarantee it rolled down all night.

• Haha
She’s mad to think the jeans are too big for her, they’re just not straining at the front like her trousers usually do. Size 26 is the one for you, pet!

Reactions: 9
That made me laugh when she did that, guarantee it rolled down all night.
Yet she still afflinked a top that doesn't come close to fitting her! You can see her strappless bra & the idea of just tucking the gusset underneath 🤮🤮🤮 like you say it must have rolled down all night

• Haha
Yet she still afflinked a top that doesn't come close to fitting her! You can see her strappless bra & the idea of just tucking the gusset underneath 🤮🤮🤮 like you say it must have rolled down all night
She can't reach which is why she tucked it up.

• Haha
I hope it wasn’t a buffet, wouldn’t want that crotch flapping in the Caesar salad

• Haha
So apart from the black swimsuit and the sarong every size is available in all other items in the swim collection.

Selling fast then eh?

Reactions: 4
So three social occasions for her birthday.. not one in a collection outfit hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When your knickers literally meet your bra.....:oops:

The jeans actually are a perfect fit. Too big my eye.

I remember her doing the exact same thing with that bodysuit last year. Why oh why did she just not CUT THE GUSSET OFF??!!

Reactions: 6
Don’t laugh but I quite like the shoes!
I’m not clicking on the aff link though 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.