Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious how she says she's going to a wedding and shooting her new collection.

Reality is In the Style are saving a few bob by capitalising on the fact jess is on a hot country at a wedding, so they will be putting a bloke with an iPhone on a cheap easy jet flight and maybe a makeup artist on a cheap easyjet flight with makeup and the clothes and they are all calling it a fashion shoot 🤣🫣

Its hilarious how these influencers big up things that actually are nothing when you look at them. A man with a camera phone on a cheap easy jet flight ain't exactly a fashion shoot on the catwalks of Milan! It's a few people getting somewhere hot with a mobile phone camera and a face with makeup trowelled on to hide the zit marks for as cheap as possible, all to film some polyester tents that even the clothing range "designer" wouldn't wear in a million years.

What a charade! It's all absolute bullshit designed to rinse as many people as possible into buying cheap tat at inflated prices.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same old tit. The seat belt extender story we get every time. I mean anyone with a working eye can see no belts going round that gunt without one. However no one cares.
I've just laughed way harder than I should have done at the "anyone with a working eye" this is being added to my I think I'm funny sayings!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hilarious how she says she's going to a wedding and shooting her new collection.

Reality is In the Style are saving a few bob by capitalising on the fact jess is on a hot country at a wedding, so they will be putting a bloke with an iPhone on a cheap easy jet flight and maybe a makeup artist on a cheap easyjet flight with makeup and the clothes and they are all calling it a fashion shoot 🤣🫣

Its hilarious how these influencers big up things that actually are nothing when you look at them. A man with a camera phone on a cheap easy jet flight ain't exactly a fashion shoot on the catwalks of Milan! It's a few people getting somewhere hot with a mobile phone camera and a face with makeup trowelled on to hide the zit marks for as cheap as possible, all to film some polyester tents that even the clothing range "designer" wouldn't wear in a million years.

What a charade! It's all absolute bullshit designed to rinse as many people as possible into buying cheap tat at inflated prices.
How would In The Style even propose that Jess combines a wedding with a photoshoot for them? "Hey Jess, let us know when you are going on holiday somewhere hot so that we don't have to pay any of your expenses and we can just send some bloke with an iPhone to photograph your new kollekshun!"

• Haha
Do we think whoever is going from ITS is going out to Crete or will she be flying somewhere else to shoot once the wedding holiday is finished? Never known them use Greece/Greek Islands before. Like with her last abroad shoot, it’s strange they go in the school holidays when it’s so much dearer. Can’t wait to see the prints for the next lot of swimwear 🤢😂

Reactions: 3
How would In The Style even propose that Jess combines a wedding with a photoshoot for them? "Hey Jess, let us know when you are going on holiday somewhere hot so that we don't have to pay any of your expenses and we can just send some bloke with an iPhone to photograph your new kollekshun!"
Bet she's been waffling on about going to the wedding for so long they've gone kerching, let's fly anyone who free with an iPhone out to take some polyester pics in the sun. Greece is super hot, hope the polyester tents aren't flammable 😜
Just like everything with Jess it's all hyped up bull, the reality is pretty grim.

Reactions: 2
Remember fellow fatties- don’t be embarrassed to ask for a seatbelt extender but if the belt does happen to fit, don’t forget to do a joyous post about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she was the one who pushed to do her shoot while she was away so she can claim it on expenses as "work" and she's had a feee holiday/friends wedding payed for...

I don't think ITS would have suggested it, id say she's hinted or pushed for it to work that way..

Reactions: 6
Who’s the third wheel with them on the plane I wonder. Very odd set up going for a wedding and a shoot.

Reactions: 2
Ooh it’s Jess Holiday Bingo Time. What will we see first?

1. Her beige holiday buffet
2. Her being so exhausted that she has a five hour nap on arrival
3. Millie playing darts at The Irish Pub
4. Straight into polyester and onto the beach for a kollekshun photoshoot

Ooh it’s Jess Holiday Bingo Time. What will we see first?

1. Her beige holiday buffet
2. Her being so exhausted that she has a five hour nap on arrival
3. Millie playing darts at The Irish Pub
4. Straight into polyester and onto the beach for a kollekshun photoshoot
Also let’s add:

5. Not getting up until midday - “We’ve had a lazy morning as we’re so exhausted from the photo shoot!”
6. Milli dutifully showing off his ‘outfit of the day’ (AKA T-shirt and shorts) directed by mummy Jess 🤣
7. “Look at this amazing view from our balcony” (which they won’t go out to explore as they’re too lazy to leave the comfort of the hotel)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also let’s add:

5. Not getting up until midday - “We’ve had a lazy morning as we’re so exhausted from the photo shoot!”
6. Milli dutifully showing off his ‘outfit of the day’ (AKA T-shirt and shorts) directed by mummy Jess 🤣
7. “Look at this amazing view from our balcony” (which they won’t go out to explore as they’re too lazy to leave the comfort of the hotel)
OMG. They might actually have to leave the hotel. If they’re there for a wedding, I’d imagine there’s quite a group of them and I can’t see everyone wanting to stay in the hotel playing cards all the time.

Reactions: 4
Why does she think people want to see Milli’s outfits? Oh I know, it’s because she has no other content so she’s throwing Milli into the mix.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she think people want to see Milli’s outfits? Oh I know, it’s because she has no other content so she’s throwing Milli into the mix.
Why is she trying to make Millie’s lame outfits a thing? Nobody cares about her idiotic sidekick. I’d be embarrassed to even show him on camera if he was my other half. He’s so boring and has nothing of interest to say for himself. Plus his clothes are always scruffy sportswear. The way he’s showing off his shoes like Jess does by kicking his foot in the air is total cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not even been on holiday a day and the GRWM and aff links have started. Imagine going away and taking a tripod with you just so you can film yourself for the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.