Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off man, as if she's ordered more cake. I don't even know why I'm surprised anymore. Only person I know to do more exercise and get bigger.

Reactions: 9
So Adam commented on her post and she’s replied by blowing smoke up his arse 🤢 and the other comment that stood out, her saying about ‘living in her playsuit’. I bet we never ever see that jumpsuit again, apart from when she’s trying to flog it. When has she ever lived in any of her ITS stuff? She hasn’t.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So Adam commented on her post and she’s replied by blowing smoke up his arse 🤢 and the other comment that stood out, her saying about ‘living in her playsuit’. I bet we never ever see that jumpsuit again, apart from when she’s trying to flog it. When has she ever lived in any of her ITS stuff? She hasn’t.
She'll only wear that in the house. She'd never go out wearing it.

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand the need for a question box - what questions can people have?!?
Its a trick to get engagement.

Jess is the Queen of the Question Box. Even if she gets only a handful of questions, it still shows increased engagement.

Its all about stats with Jess. She's no fool.

Some days she posts about 5 or 6 question boxes. She posts at least one every 48 hours, and usually more. Once you notice, you become awfully cynical of her motives.

Reactions: 7
And it’s funny how she always gets the same questions. She doesn’t get that many new followers between collections that people don’t know how tall she is. Especially since she often says how tall she is when she does he try on hauls.

Honestly I don't understand why Jess thinks it's content to be in a manky looking t-shirt salivating over cake and describing how it tastes. Like it's 3pm Friday and you don't look like you've stepped over the door.

I honestly don't know how she isn't bigger with the amount she shovels away now.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember her birthday during lockdown when she cried actual tears over getting free food from that sorella restaurant? I can’t remember why but I remember her saying she cried down the phone to them that it was her birthday and she missed their food or something and then they sent her a carbonara for free 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Lard arse" actually made me giggle 😂

I thought that mind, as soon as he stays out somewhere it's like she has to have company or do an activity 10x bigger / better.
I couldn't be arsed living in competition with my husband. So that!
That's siblings for you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whatever happened to Darcey? According to Jess
Does anyone remember her birthday during lockdown when she cried actual tears over getting free food from that sorella restaurant? I can’t remember why but I remember her saying she cried down the phone to them that it was her birthday and she missed their food or something and then they sent her a carbonara for free 😐
Nooooo, are you being serious?

Reactions: 1
The try on haul is now on ITS stories. The words ‘coverage’, ‘best’, ‘snatched’, ‘power mesh’, ‘ruching’, ‘support’ etc… are all being used as usual 😂
Please can someone explain to me how this ⬇ is snatched in though because that’s what she’s just said, whilst showing this bikini, and I can’t see it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The try on haul is now on ITS stories. The words ‘coverage’, ‘best’, ‘snatched’, ‘power mesh’, ‘ruching’, ‘support’ etc… are all being used as usual 😂
Please can someone explain to me how this ⬇ is snatched in though because that’s what she’s just said, whilst showing this bikini, and I can’t see it 😂
What about “bum coverage” is that in there? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To be fair, the swimwear is the only thing from her collections that she does seem to wear. You rarely see her do swimwear hauls from elsewhere and she does tend to wear the stuff when she goes away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.