Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has two shoots there for ITS, she has had about 40 kollecshuns with them, they basically pay her wages, yet she is head to toe in H&M.
The mind boggles…why doesn’t someone from ITS tell her to wear her last few summer kollecshuns only, don’t promote other retailers.
Don’t forget this is the same company who employed somebody as their Creative Director (Perrie) who makes their living doing hauls for every other clothing brands out there 🙄 For me, it’s more about the disingenuousness of it all. Jess raves about how her collections are the best out there but then never wears them. It astounds me how people still fall for her bullshit and buys her clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has two shoots there for ITS, she has had about 40 kollecshuns with them, they basically pay her wages, yet she is head to toe in H&M.
The mind boggles…why doesn’t someone from ITS tell her to wear her last few summer kollecshuns only, don’t promote other retailers.
You would think there would be something in the contract to say she needs to wear ITS outfits outside of promoting them

Reactions: 7
She’s really upping the amount she features Milli in his outfit of the day. Is she trying to get her brother his own ITS kollekshun?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just had 4 nights away with the girls....I wore two dresses from Jess whilst away. One I bought and one via vinted. I love that I wear her stuff more than she actually does. The recent stuff isn't great but she had some crackers in her older collections

Reactions: 7
I've just had 4 nights away with the girls....I wore two dresses from Jess whilst away. One I bought and one via vinted. I love that I wear her stuff more than she actually does. The recent stuff isn't great but she had some crackers in her older collections
Has she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe instead of ITS doing a family swim collection with JJ again, they’re doing a couples one with Jess and Milli 😂 Could you imagine it 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Maybe instead of ITS doing a family swim collection with JJ again, they’re doing a couples one with Jess and Milli 😂 Could you imagine it 🙄😂
😂😂 could you imagine? Him with his open mouth gormless smile and thumbs up.

Jess: How’s the fit Milli?
Milli: Aye, lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's got another swim collection coming? It's nearly June, I think she's been a bit late with her swimwear this year.

Reactions: 3
She's got another swim collection coming? It's nearly June, I think she's been a bit late with her swimwear this year.
She’d had one out already this year.

Nice and relatable Jess, showing her £300 sunglasses that she ‘tret’ herself to. She is bleeping coining it in isn’t she?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.