Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even been on holiday a day and the GRWM and aff links have started. Imagine going away and taking a tripod with you just so you can film yourself for the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s what happens when you become a full time influencer. You sell your soul to Instagram. There’s nothing in the world that could convince me to give up relaxing and spending time with my OH or family on holiday to take multiple, sometimes quite unflattering, videos and pictures for social media. Shes on holiday for her friends wedding FFS. How about being present and in the moment and sharing this time with them like they’ve asked you to instead of turning everything into a money making opportunity.

Also, you just know we’re going to get a lovely video of her squatting and putting on the ivyverdure stuff 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s what happens when you become a full time influencer. You sell your soul to Instagram. There’s nothing in the world that could convince me to give up relaxing and spending time with my OH or family on holiday to take multiple, sometimes quite unflattering, videos and pictures for social media. Shes on holiday for her friends wedding FFS. How about being present and in the moment and sharing this time with them like they’ve asked you to instead of turning everything into a money making opportunity.

Also, you just know we’re going to get a lovely video of her squatting and putting on the ivyverdure stuff 🤢
Please don’t remind me of the Ivy thigh chafe moment. I can’t unsee it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought that was a canny little outfit until she added the ridiculous hat and glasses. Have you noticed she always whispers when she's on holiday because she's not embarrassed other guests will hear her. Thought you were confident in your own skin Jess? Speak up!

Reactions: 5
There's sausage, potatoes and pasta. That's a regular dinner with feta on top!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is soooo breathless just doing an OOTD.

And of course "LA RUSHEEE PUSSAY"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know how she can eat that much food for lunch. If I ate that much food at lunchtime I'd be wanting to go to sleep. I guess it explains why she's tired all the time. Pasta, sausage, coleslaw, bread, potatoes, egg and salad. I'd be unconscious, especially in a hot country. Most I ever have on holiday for lunch is a sandwich but maybe that's just me. Jess and I have very different holidays 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't know how she can eat that much food for lunch. If I ate that much food at lunchtime I'd be wanting to go to sleep. I guess it explains why she's tired all the time. Pasta, sausage, coleslaw, bread, potatoes, egg and salad. I'd be unconscious, especially in a hot country. Most I ever have on holiday for lunch is a sandwich but maybe that's just me. Jess and I have very different holidays 😂
All beige and carby. No wonder she’s so sluggish all the time.

Reactions: 5
This is really embarrassing. Why is she making the daft sod show his Outfit of the Day? Nobody would want to look like this, would they?
I dress like that when I take the rubbish out, I wouldn't be putting it onto social media. That's not an outfit, it's clothes you wear to slob about in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has diverticulitis, doesn't she? Her bowels are screaming.

Please don’t say she doing GRWM reels morning and night every day she’s away 🙄 As usual barring her swimwear, wearing nothing from her collections. Another bingo for this week, only if she’s got the samples with her of course, will be her giving a sneak peak of her 2 upcoming collections

She has two shoots there for ITS, she has had about 40 kollecshuns with them, they basically pay her wages, yet she is head to toe in H&M.
The mind boggles…why doesn’t someone from ITS tell her to wear her last few summer kollecshuns only, don’t promote other retailers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.