Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People, and especially Jess, need to realise that leggings are not trousers šŸ¤¬
Made me chuckle when she said they were "snatched" at the ankle šŸ¤£
Iā€™d love to know what she thinks the word ā€œsnatchedā€ means. Does she just means itā€™s too tight at the ankles???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs some new describing words because everything canā€™t be snatched.

With the leggings, Iā€™m assuming she means they are tight and not bagging around the ankle. When she says it about clothes, Iā€™m think she means pulling her in and giving her a bit of shape (which, letā€™s be honest, nothing looks snatched when sheā€™s walking around with her gunt on full display).

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ MY EYES. ā€¼ LEGGINGS ARE NOT TROUSERS JESS, I REPEAT LEGGINGS ARE NOT TROUSERSā€¼

Iā€™m sorry but that grey colour just makes her look like an actual elephant ! Iā€™m not even talking about her size, just that the colour is the same colour as elephant skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ MY EYES. ā€¼ LEGGINGS ARE NOT TROUSERS JESS, I REPEAT LEGGINGS ARE NOT TROUSERSā€¼

Iā€™m sorry but that grey colour just makes her look like an actual elephant ! Iā€™m not even talking about her size, just that the colour is the same colour as elephant skin!
I thought exactly the same.

Reactions: 4
How sheā€™s going to cope shooting 2 ITS collections when the last couple of abroad shoots sheā€™s done, sheā€™s complained about how tired she felt after working for 1 day šŸ™„ I thought it was a long time (for her) since her last shoot and thatā€™s obviously why sheā€™s got 2 lined up. One will definitely be more swimwear šŸ˜“
As for people wondering on here if sheā€™s lost weight, looking at her in those thin leggings today, I would say definitely not šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Hmm - itā€™s weird because she definitely looked like she had when she was trying on the dresses for the wedding.
Maybe good angles.

Reactions: 5
Her toes are messy - she got white bits hanging off by the looks of itā€¦.

And what the hell has she done to her face? Why doesnā€™t she constantly put these harsh products on her face ā€¦ whatā€™s wrong with water ?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What is she stressed about? Packing a case for a holiday when sheā€™s had weeks to do so and isnā€™t trying to fit it in around a full time job and all the other time consuming responsibilities a lot of people have? She has no clue does she, she isnā€™t in the real world šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
What is she stressed about? Packing a case for a holiday when sheā€™s had weeks to do so and isnā€™t trying to fit it in around a full time job and all the other time consuming responsibilities a lot of people have? She has no clue does she, she isnā€™t in the real world šŸ™„
Instacunts seem to be challenged by the most basic of things despite the leisurely lifestyle they lead!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her blood pressure must be sky high for her face to be burning like that. She needs to get checked out sharpish before she has a stroke! Thatā€™s totally not normal, especially about packing a suitcase

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s a lazy duck- what the duck has she got to be stressed about . Millie eating her food?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s pathetic. Stressed over packing a case. I work full time and manage to pack for multiple holidays a year without needing beta blockers. Grow up, Make a list, stick to it and then weigh your case. If itā€™s within the limit, fab, if not, rearrange. It isnā€™t difficult or taxing letā€™s be honest.

Shes probably packing for Milli the Manchild as well because she clearly doesnā€™t trust him to do it.

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s pathetic. Stressed over packing a case. I work full time and manage to pack for multiple holidays a year without needing beta blockers. Grow up, Make a list, stick to it and then weigh your case. If itā€™s within the limit, fab, if not, rearrange. It isnā€™t difficult or taxing letā€™s be honest.

Shes probably packing for Milli the Manchild as well because she clearly doesnā€™t trust him to do it.
& If she thinks one make up brush is going to make a difference shes needs to give her bleeping shake

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ā€œStressed outā€ over having to pack a case. Jesus Christ.

God help her when she really has something to get stressed about.

Reactions: 15
There she is with the seat belt extender post - it's the same content every time she goes away šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m amazed she posted that she used the extender. She doesnā€™t usually. She usually only posts when she doesnā€™t need it. Thankfully no shots of them looking gormless outside the airport. My bingo card has failed miserably so far.

Reactions: 4
She posted last time she went away about the extender. Tbf it made me ask for one when we went away earlier in the month and I didnā€™t feel a dck for doing it.

Reactions: 6
She always posts about there being no shame in asking for an extender, which of course there isnā€™t, but I donā€™t ever recall her posting a picture of her actually using one. She usually posts the seatbelt fitting her bit saying about no shame in asking for an extender.

Reactions: 6
Same old tit. The seat belt extender story we get every time. I mean anyone with a working eye can see no belts going round that gunt without one. However no one cares.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.