Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she is one fake disingenuous bleep. Banging on about how poor Simply Be are and then changed her tune because she can now aff link them. If she hadn’t sold out before, she certainly has now. All of those dresses are horrible and I doubt she’d be seen dead in public in any of them.

I’m done giving her the benefit of the doubt - she’s a greedy, grabby liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All awful.

Also purchasing that tat from SB after the twist 22 about it?

Those dresses are what I hate about being bigger, so dated. Are we going back in time. Nothing wrong with a wrap style dress but nothing modern, the prints and finish are just bluergh

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but she is one fake disingenuous bleep. Banging on about how poor Simply Be are and then changed her tune because she can now aff link them. If she hadn’t sold out before, she certainly has now. All of those dresses are horrible and I doubt she’d be seen dead in public in any of them.

I’m done giving her the benefit of the doubt - she’s a greedy, grabby liar.
Outrageous.....no shame at all.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she’s not whiplash; the turnaround was that quick!
The dresses are horrendous but her being braless didn’t help.
That said, I think she may have lost a bit of weight?

Reactions: 2
Oh jess I know I speak for many of us but duck off with the stupid voice & silly expressions - it's just annoying now?! Don't even get me started on the absolute clip of her in those leggings 😲 trying to show us her toes like shes the bleeping karate kid
🤣

So she's shooting 2 more shoots while she's on holiday - isnt she at a wedding?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How she’s going to cope shooting 2 ITS collections when the last couple of abroad shoots she’s done, she’s complained about how tired she felt after working for 1 day 🙄 I thought it was a long time (for her) since her last shoot and that’s obviously why she’s got 2 lined up. One will definitely be more swimwear 😴
As for people wondering on here if she’s lost weight, looking at her in those thin leggings today, I would say definitely not 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now she’s done an outfit of the day just to do even more bleeping aff links 🤯 Sorry but she’s a terrible advertisement for those leggings. They look really nasty and cheap on her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I thought ITS own range leggings were the best she’d ever worn a few weeks back but she’s obviously now after another deal with Lovall 🙄 Wouldn’t think she’s got much chance of that happening, looking at her in them today

I’m a big lass, I gasped when I saw her in this. How can she go out like that 👀 the front view was bad enough and when she turned to the side you could see every bit of cellulite in her ass. I’m all for people wearing what they want but have some standards for gods sake!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m a big lass, I gasped when I saw her in this. How can she go out like that 👀 the front view was bad enough and when she turned to the side you could see every bit of cellulite in her ass. I’m all for people wearing what they want but have some standards for gods sake!
& Then has the cheek to say they are the best leggings ever 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She has worn some unflattering stuff (gammon dress anyone?) but those leggings are right up there with the best of them.

And talking about how when she got gel toes and it started growing out and looked bad - how about go and get it re-done or just simply taken off. Again with Jess that will splash the cash on some things but won’t even go and get her gel toe polish sorted out. The laziness is off the chart. And she’ll be banging on about how tired she is and needs a holiday after her holiday.

Jess Holiday Bingo:
Photo of her and tweedledum outside the airport
Travel outfit (with aff links)
Picture of the seatbelt fitting her (unless it doesn’t then she won’t mention it at all)
Room Tour
Daily make up/outfit videos - plus outfits from gormless Milli - bonus points if she says they are rushing to breakfast because they overslept
Either promo for her last swimwear range or sneak previews of a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my days, what the duck are those leggings? She went out like that? My eyes are bleeding.

Reactions: 7
She has worn some unflattering stuff (gammon dress anyone?) but those leggings are right up there with the best of them.

And talking about how when she got gel toes and it started growing out and looked bad - how about go and get it re-done or just simply taken off. Again with Jess that will splash the cash on some things but won’t even go and get her gel toe polish sorted out. The laziness is off the chart. And she’ll be banging on about how tired she is and needs a holiday after her holiday.

Jess Holiday Bingo:
Photo of her and tweedledum outside the airport
Travel outfit (with aff links)
Picture of the seatbelt fitting her (unless it doesn’t then she won’t mention it at all)
Room Tour
Daily make up/outfit videos - plus outfits from gormless Milli - bonus points if she says they are rushing to breakfast because they overslept
Either promo for her last swimwear range or sneak previews of a new one.
Don't forget barely leaving the room & getting food delivered to the room at least half of the time they are away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People, and especially Jess, need to realise that leggings are not trousers 🤬
Made me chuckle when she said they were "snatched" at the ankle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.