Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No you just aren't a woman. Cleaning like that (but onto a clean tissue) is normally only done in retail to clean inbetween clients. If she has weeks worth of build up on her brushes she should be cleaning them properly. I think she's lying too. I don't believe for a minute she cleans them every 1 to 2 weeks.
If she did we'd have been treated to a tutorial in the professional style of the iced coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And the rest - she documents every move she makes - or not moves and blobs on the sofa. I think it’s more like 6months +
Has she even cleaned her make up since being in this house ?

Reactions: 3
And the rest - she documents every move she makes - or not moves and blobs on the sofa. I think it’s more like 6months +
Has she even cleaned her make up since being in this house ?
Just what I was going to say. Id be surprised if it was as often as every 2 months

I think Jess has lost her way,she doesn’t know what to post anymore so we get the crap.
she used to be funny to watch now all she is is an advert for anything she can.

Reactions: 10
I think Jess has lost her way,she doesn’t know what to post anymore so we get the crap.
She has been lost for a long time. Becoming a full time ‘influencer’ was her downfall.

Reactions: 15
She has been lost for a long time. Becoming a full time ‘influencer’ was her downfall.
I agree even when she worked at the bank and did the singing in the morning was better than what she posts now.

Reactions: 8
She hasn't said she washes them every 1 - 2 weeks? She has literally wrote on her story, she falls into the 1 - 2 months bracket.
Oh duck yeah I misread. All that build up, not even just makeup. She puts so many products on her face before her makeup. She's even said before when she's been out for the afternoon and is going straight back out she just reapplies over the top so she's then got sweat and all sorts of tit sitting on the brushes. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Fully agree, and I hate it because I do think that likeable Jess is still in there, but if I see her sitting at her shilling station I immediately skip past the stories, so bloody boring.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but some of those simply be dresses are worse than ones from her collections. Talking of collections, surely she’s done an occasionwear range at some stage?

I wouldn't have given any of those dresses a second look - all hideous & not a single one was a flattering shape or length on her

Reactions: 7
Anyone else have to do a double take at her wedding dress videos, I genuinely thought it was her mother modelling the dresses, my god jess, what have you done to yourself, your hair, your everything, you look sooooo old! 😳

Reactions: 15
You've all said it but go's every single one of those dresses was frumpy as anything.

I feel like she's choosing stuff with frills to hide behind

Reactions: 4
Well there’s always something in her collections suitable for a christening or a baby shower so she must have stuff for a wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How difficult is it to just stick a bra on to see how the dresses would really look?

Reactions: 9
Maybe if she had bothered to put a bleeping bra on we could see how they will actually look and fit. Unbelievable, the lazy twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.