Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those zebra trousers. šŸ˜³

Just no. They are unflattering and make her arse look enormous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry to double post but what is with the stupid face pictures too? Itā€™s just another example of how sheā€™s trying too hard to be funny. She may have posted one by accident and that was funny but now sheā€™s running with it and itā€™s just stops being funny and becomes a bit cringy.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, Iā€™m sure people were messaging her for an Estrid code, every ā€œinfluencerā€ has one all the time šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FFS Jess just stop using the word snatched. It does not apply to you at all.

The gunt in those trousers is outta control. How can she think those zebra trousers are nice?

Reactions: 6
Genuine question, she's said one of the dresses doesn't give her lift but does give her support. She's said it on other videos, I genuinely have no idea how that works. If you have big boobs and you have no lift how do you have support? If something is tight or flattens her tits so they don't move does she class that as support?

Genuine question, she's said one of the dresses doesn't give her lift but does give her support. She's said it on other videos, I genuinely have no idea how that works. If you have big boobs and you have no lift how do you have support? If something is tight or flattens her tits so they don't move does she class that as support?
I was confused by that but I took it to mean that, while itā€™s supportive enough so that her boobs arenā€™t down by her knees, she isnā€™t getting enough lift to give a cleavage?

Reactions: 3
I was confused by that but I took it to mean that, while itā€™s supportive enough so that her boobs arenā€™t down by her knees, she isnā€™t getting enough lift to give a cleavage?
Her tits are sagging in that dress. In fairness her tits sag all the time because she's not wearing a proper bra. All the money she wastes and she buys cheap shite that doesn't fit rather than going to get measured and invest in a good bra.

Her tits are sagging in that dress. In fairness her tits sag all the time because she's not wearing a proper bra. All the money she wastes and she buys cheap shite that doesn't fit rather than going to get measured and invest in a good bra.
Thatā€™s her all over though. Look at the living room, she spent all that money on the new sofa and then bought a load of cheap arse units that didnā€™t go with anything. Its weird that sheā€™ll be really spendy and splash the cash on some things but seems really tight when it comes to others.

Sheā€™s buying new clothes for her holiday - makes me think she canā€™t fit into her collection she only brought out 5 mins ago

• Wow
  • Haha
šŸ˜± Surely sheā€™s bought enough over the last few months that she doesnā€™t need to. Weā€™ve had hauls from H&M, ASOS and yours, plus a collection of her own!!

Reactions: 7
How come Lauren Smithy, size 20, wears one size down, even the same size in some cases, in the H&M dresses as Jess? Dress sizes are fucked these days.

Reactions: 8
Her hair is absolutely awful, had it done last week and looks like she's got a dead badger on her head. She needs a new hairdresser!

• Haha
Her brush cleaning method. Iā€™m baffled - doesnā€™t seem very hygienic?

Reactions: 6
I had a worry that I was doing mine wrong šŸ˜…
Hopefully thereā€™s a step she hasnā€™t yet shown us cos otherwise ā€¦ šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
No you just aren't a woman. Cleaning like that (but onto a clean tissue) is normally only done in retail to clean inbetween clients. If she has weeks worth of build up on her brushes she should be cleaning them properly. I think she's lying too. I don't believe for a minute she cleans them every 1 to 2 weeks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.