Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending Jess but that dress is smaller than last years fit. But there’s 100 comments saying same under the item on H&M site which she clearly ignored 🙄

Reactions: 3
Not defending Jess but that dress is smaller than last years fit. But there’s 100 comments saying same under the item on H&M site which she clearly ignored 🙄
H&M sizes are a disaster to be fair, I used to work in it

Reactions: 6
There is no way her follower count is legitimately growing. She has posted hardly anything the last couple days and it's gone up hy 2k.

There is no way her follower count is legitimately growing. She has posted hardly anything the last couple days and it's gone up hy 2k.
I think they come over from her tiktok because some of her videos do very well. She also has more followers on there. I'm fully expecting for her to start pushing a showcase at some point. Plus size fashion is also really starting to take off on TikTok. Given her constant whining about the high street I think she'll end up doing hauls from TikTok and working with some of the shops to be a model or presenter.

Reactions: 2
I really can’t see any kind of weight loss from the latest video. But maybe that outfit just isn’t that flattering.

Reactions: 10
"Fits like a glove" apparently. It's gaping at on the bust because she's wearing a tit bra and she's spilling out of the sides.
did she mouth ‘snatched’ as well as she gestured to her , ahem, ‘waist’?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments about her losing weight.. got me thinking if she went on a weight loss medication injection. Do you think she would share?

I’m not so sure she would, she’s got to be feeling that weight and the effects of it. It’s probably not very body positive to admit she’s had enough is it?

Reactions: 5
The comments about her losing weight.. got me thinking if she went on a weight loss medication injection. Do you think she would share?

I’m not so sure she would, she’s got to be feeling that weight and the effects of it. It’s probably not very body positive to admit she’s had enough is it?
It would be noticeable if she was on weight loss medication as you don’t think about food so her content would be lacking in that department and you also couldn’t eat half of what she posts for meals. I’m currently on them and it’s a struggle to even think of what to have for breakfast/lunch/dinner as I don’t get cravings (unless it’s the TOM) or rarely have a hunger feeling

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she actually shares that much about what she eats unless it’s for a party or beige buffet or meal out/holidays. She doesn’t do what i eat in a day type content on the daily. So i think she could actually not share the fact she’s not eating much tbh.

I don’t follow her content religiously so i may be wrong but what i’ve seen recently it’s more hauls, Badminton, Tv and getting ready for nights out/nights out.

I think she could hide it if she wanted to and just not discuss food. Or she could go the other way and make it her whole content but that would not seem too body positive

Good luck @LilToes i hope it’s all worth it for you ☺

Reactions: 5
She used to post a lot more food content until people noticed what a gluttonous pig she was with food when she’d be cramming chunks of brownie or chocolate into her mouth whilst salivating. I have never gotten over the video where she got gifted a load of Chocolatesmiths chocolate bars and she fisted so much into her mouth she could barely chew it. And when Milli dared to take the tiniest piece and she glared at him like she wanted to kill him.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she actually shares that much about what she eats unless it’s for a party or beige buffet or meal out/holidays. She doesn’t do what i eat in a day type content on the daily. So i think she could actually not share the fact she’s not eating much tbh.

I don’t follow her content religiously so i may be wrong but what i’ve seen recently it’s more hauls, Badminton, Tv and getting ready for nights out/nights out.

I think she could hide it if she wanted to and just not discuss food. Or she could go the other way and make it her whole content but that would not seem too body positive

Good luck @LilToes i hope it’s all worth it for you ☺
Thank you, so far it’s going really well so I’m glad I made the move to start it!

I think it’s more all the cakes, frosted fancies etc that she posts and seems to eat excessive amounts. She wouldn’t be able to do that on these injections. However stranger things have happened lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This must be the longest she’s gone for well over a year without releasing a ITS collection. Over a month since her last one came out, which for her, is unheard of. She’s hasn’t done a shoot since Marbella which was over 6 weeks ago. Surely there must be one upcoming this week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s going on holiday soon - she mentioned that they are going away for a wedding.

What a load of bollocks. Who messages her for codes for Estrid 🤥 and her offer is exactly the same as every other instahun that’s advertising them, which is a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her skin has being looking really grey lately and the melasma is becoming dark. Do you think it's all the boozing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.