Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise she posts the same tit every time she goes to the hairdresser. Yes Jess we know you think the hairdressers chair isn't flattering. Yes the basin makes it look like you have no neck, you told us last time, and the time before and the time before that and the time before that......
I was just about to say this. Does she have to post the same thing every time she goes to the hairdressers? Yet another indication that she has no content unless she’s selling/aff linking something.

Her non shilling posts:
Hairdressers
Making iced coffee (not had one for a while)
How she does her make up (although she often manages to aff link a couple of products in these)
The tedious badminton stories
Baking (again not had one of those for a while)

But it’s just repetitive. How many times do we need to see her make a bleeping caramel shortbread?
---
Have her roots actually been highlighted? All I can see is her natural roots and her grey hairs. I’m not calling the greys, we all get them but i can’t even see the highlights? Surely she needs a new hairdresser and can see that? It gets worse every time she has her hair done 🥴
Also, how bleeping rude to do that while someone is working on you. I wouldn’t dream of taking selfies while I was having my hair washed - even if my hairdresser had gone to grab something I’d be mortified if she came back and caught me doing this.

Reactions: 6
I was just about to say this. Does she have to post the same thing every time she goes to the hairdressers? Yet another indication that she has no content unless she’s selling/aff linking something.

Her non shilling posts:
Hairdressers
Making iced coffee (not had one for a while)
How she does her make up (although she often manages to aff link a couple of products in these)
The tedious badminton stories
Baking (again not had one of those for a while)

But it’s just repetitive. How many times do we need to see her make a bleeping caramel shortbread?
I think we need some pizza oven content - after the week I've had I could do with a good giggle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The shade of blonde she gets is just horrible, well I think so anyway. Could she not just ask them for a warmer colour even if it takes a few visits to achieve it. Plus there just doesn’t seem to be coverage on the roots when it’s done and just random strips.

Reactions: 8
The shade of blonde she gets is just horrible, well I think so anyway. Could she not just ask them for a warmer colour even if it takes a few visits to achieve it. Plus there just doesn’t seem to be coverage on the roots when it’s done and just random strips.
It looks like she has a mix of cool blonde and warm blonde together. Looks awful.

Reactions: 5
I’m calling an ITS photoshoot next week 😂. It’s been a while (for her) and she normally gets her hair done before a shoot. What crap will it be this time that she never wears again 🙄

She's full of tit, I live right beside her and the highest it has been today is 15°

Reactions: 3
She's full of tit, I live right beside her and the highest it has been today is 15°
Snap, I'm about 30 mins away and it's starting to cool down here. Had to put a hoodie on. She said this the other day when she claimed it was like 18c and it was only 12c. I was always hotter when I was bigger. God help her when it actually is 25c.

She wins the award for the most times you can go to a hairdresser and it turn out worse then before you went in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doing a haul from h&m. Trying on a dress that she already has in her wardrobe, idiot 🙄 then saying it's tighter than the one in her wardrobe so she must have put weight on 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wins the award for the most times you can go to a hairdresser and it turn out worse then before you went in
I don’t understand why the front bits are always a grey/silver colour. Surely that’s not intentional? 🤔

Why does she mention the shoes being tied together every time & the do that stupid walk 😤 does she not get that it's because of people like her who buy tit loads of stuff & send it back that they do that

Reactions: 4
Why does she mention the shoes being tied together every time & the do that stupid walk 😤 does she not get that it's because of people like her who buy tit loads of stuff & send it back that they do that
See, something else she does that is repetitive.
All that tells me is that she has no intention of keeping them. If she had, she’d cut the elastic.

Not only does she already have the H&M button down dresses, she also brought out a copy of it for the collection she did before the swimwear one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
See, something else she does that is repetitive.
All that tells me is that she has no intention of keeping them. If she had, she’d cut the elastic.

Not only does she already have the H&M button down dresses, she also brought out a copy of it for the collection she did before the swimwear one.
She really is getting so repetitive isnt she - & she genuinely wanted people to believe that h&m had changed the fit of the dress (couldn't possibly be that she got bleeping fatter) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s actually to keep them in a pair but if she’s any cop on, you can untie the elastic and tie it back on

Has Jess lost weight or is she working the ‘poppy’ camera angles
I think she has lost weight. I said a few posts back that I live near her and have the ermm pleasure of seeing her and Milli walking to Badminton on occasion and she definitely looks slimmer and her walking looks better/less laboured.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.