Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it’s that she’s aff linking it. Good luck to you, you can afford to spend the best part of £500 on two bags - as we’ve said, not very relatable but hey ho. It’s that she’s linking the bags so her followers, who likely aren’t as comfortable as her, make her more money.

Reactions: 12
And because she works with the website too, did they give the discount code or was it on the website already? Seems funny to me.

Reactions: 5
I bought a MJ tote bag 2 years ago, but I work 40-60 hours a week, it holds my life.
Yet this bragging bleep is lucky to work 40-60 minutes a week, & then has the nerve to aff link it, no wonder she's laughing when her gullible followers line her pockets.
I'm sick of seeing her & her gormless brother husband.
Pair of simpletons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I knew those crumpet stories would turn into a whole series of stories about how funny and quirky her and Milli are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew those crumpet stories would turn into a whole series of stories about how funny and quirky her and Milli are 🙄
The fake hysterical laugh while she belittles her husband is sad - at least he made some veg which is more than we see on one of Jess beige Sunday dinners 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mummy Jess mocking Baby Millie is an awful dynamic for a married couple. One things for sure, Jess couldn't cope if Millie belittled her like she does him!

Reactions: 14
Mummy Jess mocking Baby Millie is an awful dynamic for a married couple. One things for sure, Jess couldn't cope if Millie belittled her like she does him!
She can’t even cope when he beats her at badminton and don’t even get started on when his pizza came out of the pizza oven of doom better than hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's a horrible dynamic to have in your relationship when you find it funny to poke fun at your other half. There's banter and then there's this horrible mocking she does while dressing it up as banter.

I reckon she is hoping she will get some contract with simply be as the plus size models lacking on their website, it's almost like she's setting herself up with a failsafe option for when its ends

Reactions: 13
I reckon she is hoping she will get some contract with simply be as the plus size models lacking on their website, it's almost like she's setting herself up with a failsafe option for when its ends
I honestly thought she was going to say that they had asked her to model for them.

Reactions: 2
100% that's what's coming. Guys I've got a really exciting announcement!!!!
Because she's a rookie I wouldn't be at all surprised if ITS have in their contract she can't create collections with other companies. So you can model or do do collections but can't be clothing related. Wouldn't be at all surprised if she tried to wangle a wide foot shoe collection.

Reactions: 4
100% that's what's coming. Guys I've got a really exciting announcement!!!!
Because she's a rookie I wouldn't be at all surprised if ITS have in their contract she can't create collections with other companies. So you can model or do do collections but can't be clothing related. Wouldn't be at all surprised if she tried to wangle a wide foot shoe collection.
Most of the ITS collabs do ads for other clothing brands. Look at Perrie she’s their creative director and she spends her whole time doing try on hauls and ads for other clothing companies 😂 I would imagine they probably can’t go and ‘design’ a collection for somewhere else but modelling is accepted.
Maybe she’s not as thick as we thought and she’s trying to get something in place for, if/when ITS go under. She’s definitely trying to get some sort of collab with Simply Be though.

Most of the ITS collabs do ads for other clothing brands. Look at Perrie she’s their creative director and she spends her whole time doing try on hauls and ads for other clothing companies 😂 I would imagine they probably can’t go and ‘design’ a collection for somewhere else but modelling is accepted.
Maybe she’s not as thick as we thought and she’s trying to get something in place for, if/when ITS go under. She’s definitely trying to get some sort of collab with Simply Be though.
Look at her reporting back from her 'meeting' with SimplyBe which I imagine she wasn't paid for but is desperately hoping they take her on board for a Kollekshun!

You know what always makes me chuckle with the badminton stories. She's always beetroot and sweating buckets and I just know that on the way home she's had a Costa loaded with sugar and cream or she's ate a load of cake when she got home. What a waste of time.

Reactions: 10
It’s a night at a club where they play emo music
For some reason I had imagined some sort of emo karaoke night.
You know what always makes me chuckle with the badminton stories. She's always beetroot and sweating buckets and I just know that on the way home she's had a Costa loaded with sugar and cream or she's ate a load of cake when she got home. What a waste of time.
She will deffo eat twice the cake on the way home coz she deserves a big treat after exercise!

Does she realise she posts the same tit every time she goes to the hairdresser. Yes Jess we know you think the hairdressers chair isn't flattering. Yes the basin makes it look like you have no neck, you told us last time, and the time before and the time before that and the time before that......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have her roots actually been highlighted? All I can see is her natural roots and her grey hairs. I’m not calling the greys, we all get them but i can’t even see the highlights? Surely she needs a new hairdresser and can see that? It gets worse every time she has her hair done 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.