Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With every day that passes I just find her less likeable?!

Also when she turns away to get the original bag she literally fills the entire screen with her arse 😲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t mind those bags, but would never buy one as everyone would just think you’d got a genuine fake from turkey.

Reactions: 14
I have one of the leather bags but mine is the larger one. 😔 Its also a nicer colour than hers.

Same here. I think it’s because she’s becoming more greedy with the aff linking everything and she’s just coming across as disingenuous because she is linking every single thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have one of the leather bags but mine is the larger one. 😔 Its also a nicer colour than hers.

Same here. I think it’s because she’s becoming more greedy with the aff linking everything and she’s just coming across as disingenuous because she is linking every single thing.
Yep 💯 - when she worked she would show us outfits & stuff that I really do believe that she genuinely liked, used & wore?! I was even influenced with some of the work wear. Now it's link after link & same tit different day!

She now has so many clothes that poor Jess has to have a clear out! Then stop spending £100s every week on clothes & wearing the same stuff all the time

Also when she turns away to get the original bag she literally fills the entire screen with her arse 😲
Totally but somehow her followers are increasing daily 🤔 I genuinely don’t think her signing with a management agency helped her. Especially the management agency she chose to sign with.

Reactions: 5
Love this bag for the day to day....to where? The front door? You don't go anywhere?
I can't believe she's spent all that money on those bags. I didn't realise people still bought them. As someone said above they've been copied so much everyone just assumes they're turkey snides 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love this bag for the day to day....to where? The front door? You don't go anywhere?
I can't believe she's spent all that money on those bags. I didn't realise people still bought them. As someone said above they've been copied so much everyone just assumes they're turkey snides 😂
It’s her birthday money apparently!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s posted this to stories:
IMG_6016.jpeg

Why do I feel like I have seen this joke/scenario in a comedy show? Daisy May Cooper keeps popping into my head.

Reactions: 5
The last of her birthday money too! How much is she, as a grown, solvent woman, getting in cash gifts? It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Yes on This Country. Something to do with her having the crumpets upside down so they’d forgotten to put the holes in them 😂
I knew I’d seen it!!! Thank you.

I get the impression that he/they were trying to be funny but they are not.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d happily take cash for gifts if anyone wanted to give me that!
The little bag on it’s own was over £300 with the discount. And the whole order was “the last of” her birthday money. I’m not against being given cash as a present but who in her family has all that to drop?

Reactions: 9
The little bag on it’s own was over £300 with the discount. And the whole order was “the last of” her birthday money. I’m not against being given cash as a present but who in her family has all that to drop?
It’s probably a lie and she spunked all her affiliate cash on it but doesn’t want to appear like a designer clobber hoarder. She’s not short of cash though, not with her kollekshun on top of all her aff links

Reactions: 7
It’s probably a lie and she spunked all her affiliate cash on it but doesn’t want to appear like a designer clobber hoarder. She’s not short of cash though, not with her kollekshun on top of all her aff links
I’d feel terrible taking cash off my grummar when I can afford anything I want anyway.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being able to splurge £450 on a random Monday afternoon on 2 handbags my god!!!!! If I had the privilege of being able to do that Id absolutely want an instore experience to feel like Iv treated myself ,her fat ass probably too lazy/impatient to go into town! 3 Marc Jacobs bags for someone who’s hardest graft is choosing her 546 meals a day! I hope no1 clicks her aff links as she will have the money made back on the bags by the end of the month 🙄

Reactions: 10
i’ve finished a 12 hour shift on a ward and splurged on a dress from vinted for £8 😂

I dont really see her much now as i don’t watch her stories often anymore so she doesn’t come up. Not very relatable spending that kind of cash!

Can’t believe she affiliate linked them!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.