Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shapewear story is quite funny, I like her nonsense about playing netball. However that shape wear is doing a lot of heavy lifting and even then it can’t hoik up her rolls. She really needs to stop saying everything makes her look “snatched” coz she just looks like Stay Puft in that white bodysuit.
She really does. I’m not being unkind but someone weighing close to or over 20stone cannot looked snatched. Trust me. I’ve been there.

Reactions: 5
Please make it stop. She’s only doing another poll to up her engagement. She’ll say people want the bigger sizes even if they don’t 🙄
She wants the bigger sizes for herself seeing as she’s ‘snatching’ herself into a 22/24 when she’s a 26 bottom!

Reactions: 5
I think anything that clings to where her waist would be, giving the illusion she has any kind of "shape" other than a round plum, she calls snatched or cinched. Like someone else said, at her size, there is no such thing as being sucked in or any clothes strong enough to erase her gunt.

I also thought she was naked in those pics, she has some weird thigh fat going on too, like the armpit pics from the other day.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she wore that god awful green 2 piece to go out in. It was the most unflattering outfit, clung to and accentuated her gunt terribly

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think she’s heading towards 30s (if not tipped it)
She’s much bigger than I was at my biggest and I was 25 🤦‍♀️ (I’m ashamed to say)

Reactions: 4
Nice to see relatable Jess dropping almost £450 on two handbags - and that’s after the discount - seemingly on a whim.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Nice to see relatable Jess dropping almost £450 on two handbags - and that’s after the discount - seemingly on a whim.
and the fact she’s done an aff link for them, she’s probably trying to get a commission for any sales as well 🙄 Does she really think that her average follower can afford to spend hundreds on handbags 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly I’d love ITS to go under and see how her spending habits change then.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Those bags are ugly. I never understand a handbag that has it written on what it is.. its like an annoying label that won't unpeel 😂

"I know im going to get loads of use out of them" she must carry things from room to room in them because she never goes out..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Those bags are ugly. I never understand a handbag that has it written on what it is.. its like an annoying label that won't unpeel 😂

"I know im going to get loads of use out of them" she must carry things from room to room in them because she never goes out..
The black bag would work well for “Emo Night” (I still have no idea wtf emo night is!

Reactions: 6
So a ‘full day’ (work) for Jess is actually 2-3 hours. I know she was talking about sorting out her wardrobe but it’s very telling.
also all my clothes for all seasons fit in wardrobe and chest of drawers as I don’t order excessive amounts of clothes that I never wear…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.