Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't hate that outfit more if I tried, and I don't need to see her rubbing chub rub stuff around her snatch, why?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I couldn't hate that outfit more if I tried, and I don't need to see her rubbing chub rub stuff around her snatch, why?!
It's when she leaves the body open because she can't fasten it 😂
Just don't bleeping wear it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to stop with the long denim skirts. They do nothing for her shape at all.

Reactions: 8
She needs to stop with the long denim skirts. They do nothing for her shape at all.
I'll never understand why some fat lasses insist on wearing maxi dresses and maxi skirts. It literally takes the widest part of your body and makes you that wide all the way to the floor.
---
Choo-torial......I can't cope

Reactions: 4
Anyone that has these knows the sizing is huge. I have some of the low rise ones, I always buy at least 1 size smaller and they come up higher than normal low rise pants. If she's buying a 26 they'd easily fit someone a size 28 possibly even a 30. She wears the full blown briefs which again m&s are known to come on higher. On a normal person the brief would come up past your belly button!
I actually stopped buying full briefs from M&S as they’d come up above my trousers 🤣 I only buy the period knickers in full briefs now.

Just caught some advert with HannyThompson and her opening line was “5 words you rarely hear a plus size person saying” - “I had to size down”

Jess says this all the time, and poppy for that matter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be sweating loads in her sleep. Both those rashes are in the folds of her neck where she's carrying excess weight. Even just looking at it looks like it smells.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The shapewear story is quite funny, I like her nonsense about playing netball. However that shape wear is doing a lot of heavy lifting and even then it can’t hoik up her rolls. She really needs to stop saying everything makes her look “snatched” coz she just looks like Stay Puft in that white bodysuit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The shapewear story is quite funny, I like her nonsense about playing netball. However that shape wear is doing a lot of heavy lifting and even then it can’t hoik up her rolls. She really needs to stop saying everything makes her look “snatched” coz she just looks like the Stay Puft in that white bodysuit.
Yeah there's definitely nothing snatched about any of those tops & she really struggled to get the t shirt version on

Reactions: 3