Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so excited about the piece of paper between the cookie. You ok Jess?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I stupid? Does ‘go smaller’ and ‘size down’ not mean the exact same thing?
I would suggest that skirt fits her perfectly tbh
It does fit her fine but when you’re so used to squeezing yourself into a smaller size just to convince yourself you are that size, it warps your idea of what a good fit is!

Reactions: 9
She always says she could size down when clothes actually fit her and don’t cut her stomach in half.

Its like she wants everything to fit skin tight and uncomfortably.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed on one of her posts the other day she said something like, she was a 24 but was wearing a 26, so size up.
But she says this so often, so surely the bigger size is her actual size?
it’s misleading to be telling people that something comes up small, when actually what’s happened is you’ve moved up a size yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I noticed on one of her posts the other day she said something like, she was a 24 but was wearing a 26, so size up.
But she says this so often, so surely the bigger size is her actual size?
it’s misleading to be telling people that something comes up small, when actually what’s happened is you’ve moved up a size yourself.
And yet when she was showing that (tight) dress the other day her post was called “on the model vs on my size 26 body”. So she may be finally accepting that she isn’t a 24.

Reactions: 4
Are the plus sized influencers just going to get bigger & bigger - when will they realise that there will be long term implications on their health?

Jess may have no health concerns now & may even play badminton once a week or go on the treadmill once or twice 🤣🤣🤣 but being severely overweight will catch up with her one day (I'm thinking high blood pressure / joint pain etc) but it seems to me if she can't #afflink it she doesn't care

Reactions: 8
Are the plus sized influencers just going to get bigger & bigger - when will they realise that there will be long term implications on their health?

Jess may have no health concerns now & may even play badminton once a week or go on the treadmill once or twice 🤣🤣🤣 but being severely overweight will catch up with her one day (I'm thinking high blood pressure / joint pain etc) but it seems to me if she can't #afflink it she doesn't care
It’s not a problem until it lands them in hospital like What Laura Loves and they run out of pre-filmed content to upload and start crying about having no money and needing to do a GoFundMe to survive. Until then, they’ll just continue to balloon in size and shout loudly at brands to make bigger clothes to accommodate them.

It’s not a problem until it lands them in hospital like What Laura Loves and they run out of pre-filmed content to upload and start crying about having no money and needing to do a GoFundMe to survive. Until then, they’ll just continue to balloon in size and shout loudly at brands to make bigger clothes to accommodate them.
Absolutely agree - WLL is a prime example of what I'm talking about & don't get me started on her "woe is me posts" cos I'm not buying into any bullshit from her & I certainly hope people don't give her go fund me any of their hard earned cash when she's going for facials & blow drys weekly 😡

Jess will happy spend £1000s on a treadmill that we never see her use, her ugly teeth & extensions, haul after haul & designer shoes & bags & not care about her health but that's probably cos she can't #afflink it

Reactions: 9
Absolutely agree - WLL is a prime example of what I'm talking about & don't get me started on her "woe is me posts" cos I'm not buying into any bullshit from her & I certainly hope people don't give her go fund me any of their hard earned cash when she's going for facials & blow drys weekly 😡

Jess will happy spend £1000s on a treadmill that we never see her use, her ugly teeth & extensions, haul after haul & designer shoes & bags & not care about her health but that's probably cos she can't #afflink it
She could aff link her health journey should she decide to give it a crack. There are so many companies that will come out and support an influencer if they decide to get fit. She just doesn't have the willpower to stay consistent. I just wish she'd take that poor pup out for a daily walk instead of acting like she doesn't need to be walked every day. I really get ticked off by Influencers that get dogs and then don't take them out for at least a once daily walk. Even little tiny handbag dogs love going out, sniffing all the piss on lampposts and have walkies and fun time. No dog wants to be cooped up indoors watching a lazy oaf shoehorning herself into size 24 clothes and declaring "You can size up or size down!"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She could aff link her health journey should she decide to give it a crack. There are so many companies that will come out and support an influencer if they decide to get fit. She just doesn't have the willpower to stay consistent. I just wish she'd take that poor pup out for a daily walk instead of acting like she doesn't need to be walked every day. I really get ticked off by Influencers that get dogs and then don't take them out for at least a once daily walk. Even little tiny handbag dogs love going out, sniffing all the piss on lampposts and have walkies and fun time. No dog wants to be cooped up indoors watching a lazy oaf shoehorning herself into size 24 clothes and declaring "You can size up or size down!"
She's too lazy to walk that poor dog but you are correct she would find support if she wanted to get fit & lose some weight but then she would have to eat healthy & we all know that's never going to happen! Remember the salad series from last summer - huge portions of potato salad & coleslaw & extra crispy onions etc instead she would prefer a to prepare enough food to feed an army (with little or no veg) for her & tweedle dum

She's too lazy to walk that poor dog but you are correct she would find support if she wanted to get fit & lose some weight but then she would have to eat healthy & we all know that's never going to happen! Remember the salad series from last summer - huge portions of potato salad & coleslaw & extra crispy onions etc instead she would prefer a to prepare enough food to feed an army (with little or no veg) for her & tweedle dum
Only Jess would make an entirely beige salad!

• Haha
I think the sizing is confusing because she still maintains she's a 24 on top.

But but for anything belly or lower, it's a 26.

At this point it's incredibly pointless to differentiate because she's become a 26/28 on the bottom anyway and all she wears is dresses in her try ons. She's basically stopped buying tops completely and just lives in 3XL pyjamas the rest of the time.

But she loves to remind us that she's "only" a 24 on top. Though surely not for much longer.

Reactions: 3
I think the sizing is confusing because she still maintains she's a 24 on top.

But but for anything belly or lower, it's a 26.

At this point it's incredibly pointless to differentiate because she's become a 26/28 on the bottom anyway and all she wears is dresses in her try ons. She's basically stopped buying tops completely and just lives in 3XL pyjamas the rest of the time.

But she loves to remind us that she's "only" a 24 on top. Though surely not for much longer.
I just watched her and Millie scoffing gifted frozen fruit covered in chocolate whilst talking with their mouth full as they give us their review of it. Is this what the PR company envisage when they gift these two slobs freebies? Terrible review. I’d be surprised if they reshare that story.

Also, I just can’t with the colour of her face versus her hands. She looks jaundiced!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched her and Millie scoffing gifted frozen fruit covered in chocolate whilst talking with their mouth full as they give us their review of it. Is this what the PR company envisage when they gift these two slobs freebies? Terrible review. I’d be surprised if they reshare that story.

Also, I just can’t with the colour of her face versus her hands. She looks jaundiced!
You will see loads of instahuns eating that fruit Jos unfiltered life has already posted about them!

But yes the fact that she was videoing herself opening the box without knowing what was in just looked unprofessional & typical grabby Jess where food is concerned. I need to go & watch the next videos now to see them scoffing them

Reactions: 6
You will see loads of instahuns eating that fruit Jos unfiltered life has already posted about them!

But yes the fact that she was videoing herself opening the box without knowing what was in just looked unprofessional & typical grabby Jess where food is concerned. I need to go & watch the next videos now to see them scoffing them
I’ve never seen it before but the amount of packaging in the box including the dry ice and the weird strawberry is insane.

Fruit dunked in chocolate is the easiest thing to make. Why are people buying it in tiny packets??

bleeping hell. Becki Jones will be FUMING! Shes been buying that for weeks. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she always so shocked when a package arrives? Jess, you gave them your address!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.