Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always so shocked when a package arrives? Jess, you gave them your address!
The packages probably come via her management company. Can’t imagine she gives out her home address to anyone that DMs to send her beige food and oversized dinner lady smocks in the post.

Reactions: 4
The packages probably come via her management company. Can’t imagine she gives out her home address to anyone that DMs to send her beige food and oversized dinner lady smocks in the post.
You mean like the shark hairdryer? Eeee I wasn't expecting them you send me hairdryer. She literally messaged them fishing.
I think she'll give her address to anyone for free tit. Especially if it's food!

Reactions: 12
Take a shot every time Jess says ‘like’ or ‘I was like’ in those latest stories. You’ll be dead within 90 seconds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does her face look so sore after her skincare?
Because she uses a cocktail of tit she shouldn't use. She should have as simple of a routine as possible and be following the guidance from the dermatologist but she chops and changes constantly. No wonder her skin is a mess.

Reactions: 9
Because she uses a cocktail of tit she shouldn't use. She should have as simple of a routine as possible and be following the guidance from the dermatologist but she chops and changes constantly. No wonder her skin is a mess.
I’ve never seen her use the same product twice on her face. She’s got AffDHD

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is pythagging hard - she’s turning into poppy.
Also just looked how much these chocolate fruits are - £5 per packet 😳. I’m not influenced.

Going back to someone’s earlier comment about her aff links - I think she would do quite well out of healthy eating / getting fit if she tried it, I’m surprised in a way she hasn’t because she loves milking a aff link. Even her promoting protein bars / powders etc I think she would make a lot of money.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She is pythagging hard - she’s turning into poppy.
Also just looked how much these chocolate fruits are - £5 per packet 😳. I’m not influenced.

Going back to someone’s earlier comment about her aff links - I think she would do quite well out of healthy eating / getting fit if she tried it, I’m surprised in a way she hasn’t because she loves milking a aff link. Even her promoting protein bars / powders etc I think she would make a lot of money.
Imagine how big she’d get if she stayed at this level of activity and started scoffing protein powder and bars. She’d be like Cartman from South Park when he started on the Weight Gain 4000!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is all that guff about Milli cutting himself and her being queasy and not being able to help him… are you serious you help your husband, sort it out and then go lie down, she’s so pathetic

Reactions: 10
It’s not a problem until it lands them in hospital like What Laura Loves and they run out of pre-filmed content to upload and start crying about having no money and needing to do a GoFundMe to survive. Until then, they’ll just continue to balloon in size and shout loudly at brands to make bigger clothes to accommodate them.
Yeah until like most and majority end up getting WLS 🤣

Reactions: 2
What is all that guff about Milli cutting himself and her being queasy and not being able to help him… are you serious you help your husband, sort it out and then go lie down, she’s so pathetic
She didn’t even get up at first, Just shouted at him from the lounge 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
She'd better get used to feeling unwell, that will be the norm if she carries on eating the way she does. I can't stand it when she gets 'pr' parcels, the absolute greed is unbelievable, there's no gratitude, just pure greed and entitlement 🤬

Reactions: 11
Two fat brain dead sloths taste testing food sent to them for free was grim viewing! Neither of them have the vocabulary to offer an articulate review! Thick as mince and twice as stupid! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I think that is Jess’s actual arse though, unlike Poppy’s pythag which is basically a shelf of sagging back fat above her tiny cheeks

• Haha
I think that is Jess’s actual arse though, unlike Poppy’s pythag which is basically a shelf of sagging back fat above her tiny cheeks
Nah that's not possibly all of jess' arse. It goes as high up as her waistline so it's clearly the bottom of her back that has filled out and blended into her arse crack.
---
She has became a very, very odd shape. I can't imagine what she looks like naked. Her ginormous stomach covers her entire vag area, her knee caps are hiding under droops of fat, she has a huge rubber ring around her arse, and she has a tiny head ontop of it all. Very weird shape!

Her arse does start from very high up on her spine, it's pretty noticeable.

Mind you, as we've seen from the BBL trend, there are men who don't give a tit and who think More is More.

I have no doubt she gets a lot of dodgy messages from men, no question about it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.