Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! I forgot all about that. Cue her making the most basic and incorrect iced coffee. Shoving milk and ice in a beaker and pouring over instant coffee she has stuck a milk frother into. The clue is in the name Jess. It's not the coffee you froth with it.
And don’t forget the half a gallon of flavoured syrup in the glass too! So basically making a sugary milkshake with the slightest hint of coffee! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have genuinely not seen another ‘influencer’ do a try on haul and ‘model’ a pair of shoes with the elastic that ties them together still on 🙄 Make it obvious you’re doing it for the aff links with no intention of keeping them. It’s actually disgusting that she’s trying them on and putting her bare feet all over them, when she’s knows she is returning them 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She's just so not funny anymore - what on earth was the "hello" performance just now

Reactions: 9
She's just so not funny anymore - what on earth was the "hello" performance just now
I know. She wasted a whole story just flapping her arms about. Just re-record it. Its getting tiresome this whole “scatty” thing she likes to portray.

Reactions: 6
When she comes on and starts off doin the ‘I’m so scatty I’ll repeat words in a different voice because I’m just so hilarious and relatable’ I can’t FF quick enough. I despise it at this stage.
However I listened just long enough to hear her say, she had about 20 mins to get ready to do a meeting, then some hauls and then she was going out.
I mean that was about 2.30pm.
What in God’s name is she doing all morning that she can never get ready without having just minutes to spare.
I get she is sitting on her arse and festering but can she not wrap up the festering half an hour early so she has time to do these things.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking earlier, she's gone from never leaving the house to being out 2/3 times a week. Not only that it's always for food and drink and she said it's like that until at least June. Do we think she has WLS planned and she's going all out until she has to start the diet?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking earlier, she's gone from never leaving the house to being out 2/3 times a week. Not only that it's always for food and drink and she said it's like that until at least June. Do we think she has WLS planned and she's going all out until she has to start the diet?
That would be one long-arse food funeral! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im howling at the caption. The dress has no stretch and comes up small 😂😂
Maybe, just maybe Jess, you’re not actually a size 26 when it’s not stretchy/oversized/floaty fabric?
the long dresses yesterday, she said they were 3xl so 28-30, they fitted her perfectly!

Attachments

• Heart
Im howling at the caption. The dress has no stretch and comes up small 😂😂
Maybe, just maybe Jess, you’re not actually a size 26 when it’s not stretchy/oversized/floaty fabric?
the long dresses yesterday, she said they were 3xl so 28-30, they fitted her perfectly!
Absolutely this - she is in denial! That's 2 dresses in recent weeks that haven't been plisse or stretchy that she can't bleeping breathe in. She even complained about the length of the belt on the H&M dress yesterday

Reactions: 9
Watched today’s GRWM reel and thought why oh why does she have to show everyone her sticking and using the anti chaff stick up her skirt 🤢 and then it became clear. So she could do yet another aff link on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Watched today’s GRWM reel and thought why oh why does she have to show everyone her sticking and using the anti chaff stick up her skirt 🤢 and then it became clear. So she could do yet another aff link on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Do we really need to see her reaching up her skirt like that. It makes me queasy. I did know that the aff link was coming though. She only ever shows that stick thing when she’s linking it.

• Haha
You couldn't bleeping pay me to eat that cookie. It looks like it came out the arse end of a cow.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.