Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she got "I'm better looking than you" from "your lovely but we're lovlier". Like you say someone's been pissed tryna get a favour from her. Think that's your insecurities Jess.

Reactions: 14
Oh dear! I actually like it!
I thought it looked nice on her, not something I'd wear myself but better than a lot of the stuff she shows, plus at least the trousers were the right length rather than most of her ITS crap where the trousers are dragging on the floor!

Reactions: 4
That plus size fashion brand is even more ghastly than ITS. Plissé fabric needs to duck off, it’s so unflattering and ages whoever wears it terribly!

Reactions: 13
I think that green dress really suited her, I don’t like the fabric either but I’d imagine it would be dead comfy.

Erm did she not see the string details on the cream dress when she ordered it or did she just order one of everything they had in her size??? I'm starting to wonder if she orders ugly clothes for engagement purposes

Erm did she not see the string details on the cream dress when she ordered it or did she just order one of everything they had in her size??? I'm starting to wonder if she orders ugly clothes for engagement purposes
“What in the name of the Three Musketeers” was quite funny though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she’s not trying to be funny with the repeating words, stupid gurning and ridiculous voice, she can actually be quite amusing. Her old disaster hauls used to be hilarious. Since she’s become all about the money and affiliate linking the tit out of everything it’s like she’s not giving her genuine opinion and is just trying too hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When she’s not trying to be funny with the repeating words, stupid gurning and ridiculous voice, she can actually be quite amusing. Her old disaster hauls used to be hilarious. Since she’s become all about the money and affiliate linking the tit out of everything it’s like she’s not giving her genuine opinion and is just trying too hard.
There was a reason why we all followed her. She was one of the most eentertaining influencers when she had her day job at the bank.

There was a reason why we all followed her. She was one of the most eentertaining influencers when she had her day job at the bank.
It’s funny because I genuinely think if she even spent some time out the house for a reason - either part time job or volunteering, she’d be more successful as an insta hun. She’d have more stories to tell and things would actually happen to her, rather than the only thing she has to talk about being bloody TV!

Reactions: 11
I think the more time she spends indoors the more self conscious she feels about going out.

Reactions: 7
Yes Jess you're doing a good deed by showing us all your empties & just happen to #afflink the duck out of it at the same time

Reactions: 6
You know what this means don’t you?
IMG_5881.jpeg

Iced coffee making stories incoming. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s just endless reels and stories all so she can aff link everything. Endless stupid polls just to up her engagement. I genuinely don’t think I’ve seen somebody on Instagram change their whole persona as much as she has, in such a short space of time. It just screams utter desperation 🤢 Give it a week, if that, and they’ll be yet another ITS collection out, that is her favourite ever but you’ll never see her wearing it. How she is regularly gaining new followers, I have no idea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.