Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Carys Whittaker's ITS collection & Jess could learn a lot from her about how she explains material & fit & how she shows the outfits - i would actually buy /wear her stuff if ITS prices werent so expensive.

Where we get Jess saying I love white sandals especially in the summer (as opposed to sandals in the winter) 🤣

Reactions: 6
Just watched Carys Whittaker's ITS collection & Jess could learn a lot from her about how she explains material & fit & how she shows the outfits - i would actually buy /wear her stuff if ITS prices werent so expensive.

Where we get Jess saying I love white sandals especially in the summer (as opposed to sandals in the winter) 🤣
Really? It’s funny how people see things differently. Yes Jess could learn from her in the way she describes each item and she does go into a lot more detail about the clothes, etc… but I think her swimwear collection is the worse one out of all the ITS ones so far this year and I thought Jess’s was hideous 😂 I prefer the fact Carys are plain colours rather than gawdy prints, but the swimwear itself looks even cheaper and more ill fitting than ITS stuff does normally and in my opinion, the way Carys is showcasing it on her stories, actually highlights just how bad it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Always with the dramatics. It's no where near 18c. It might feel like Jess however that's because you're 15 stone overweight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really shows how big she is when she film herself in the car. She looks so squashed and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
She had to get a dig in because she didn't buy any clothes for herself - it's Dalton Park (a pretty small outlet park for anyone not local) there not a lot of choice for many people as it's mostlt formal wear, sports brands & outdoor stores!

But what I really wanted to say is - Jess you don't need any more bleeping clothes 🤯

Reactions: 10
She had to get a dig in because she didn't buy any clothes for herself - it's Dalton Park (a pretty small outlet park for anyone not local) there not a lot of choice for many people as it's mostlt formal wear, sports brands & outdoor stores!

But what I really wanted to say is - Jess you don't need any more bleeping clothes 🤯
Yeah Dalton would be a really random place to go clothes shopping unless you were going for something specific. The few clothes shops that are there do actually stock plus size. This tells me she doesn't even fit into the plus size stuff. We've said this before but in Jess' mind if they don't stock her size they don't cater for plus size. Jess not everyone is a size 28/30

Reactions: 7
Her accent grates on me and I'm a Geordie!
Fellow geordie here, too and I can't stand the flow of her words. Its usually her last word in the sentence, she either drags it out or goes up.and down with it and it grates on me!!!!! I can't explain what I mean, I hope someone else understands because her accent isn't a typical geordie one to anyone who isn't local btw!!

Reactions: 8
her accent and the way she speaks drives me nuts too!! Sorry to any other geordies! It’s the way she says ‘I gossshhhh’ instead of ‘I got’. Hard to explain in words but jeez it drives me nuts 😂

Reactions: 7
Her accent grates on me and I'm a Geordie!
Fellow geordie here, too and I can't stand the flow of her words. Its usually her last word in the sentence, she either drags it out or goes up.and down with it and it grates on me!!!!! I can't explain what I mean, I hope someone else understands because her accent isn't a typical geordie one to anyone who isn't local btw!!
her accent and the way she speaks drives me nuts too!! Sorry to any other geordies! It’s the way she says ‘I gossshhhh’ instead of ‘I got’. Hard to explain in words but jeez it drives me nuts 😂
you mean you’re not all walking around wearing “yarrings”?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is wearing the skirt in a size 26 and says it’s generous in size

Jess I can see the outline of your stomach and your belly button. If you sized down god knows what else I would be able to see

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is Millie a bit of a simpleton? The way he wanted to show off his really unremarkable clothes was a bit like a child trying on their Xmas clothes for their grandparents.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jess I can see the outline of your stomach and your belly button. If you sized down god knows what else I would be able to see
Someone said it the other day - if it’s not skintight on her, she thinks it’s too big or oversized.

Reactions: 9

I don’t think that’s her bellybutton, that’s long gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.