Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4171.png
IMG_4172.png
IMG_4176.png

The state of her foundation and look at her hair!!
It wasn’t that long ago she had it done it’s horrific🙈🙈😭😭

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She was saying she didn't take Darcey for a walk because it was raining "maybe later". Its glorious sun now Jess, you out walking the dog? Or you sat on your arse inhaling cake and chocolate?!

Reactions: 10
She was saying she didn't take Darcey for a walk because it was raining "maybe later". Its glorious sun now Jess, you out walking the dog? Or you sat on your arse inhaling cake and chocolate?!
She’s had a busy couple of days. The TV isn’t going to slob on the sofa and watch itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
@Nellyellie that's the BEST explanation of her teeth!!!

When you look at the 6 teeth she's had done close up, they look so fake and stuck on 😳🫣

I'd be disappointed if I'd paid £1000 a tooth for them to like like these do!
Her own teeth at the back look whiter than the composite bonding.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have FOMO 😂 😂 what are these please?
Have I just been influenced by Tattlers? 😂
Every influencer and their granny are pushing Spanish cleaning products at the minute on social media.
---
Do we think ASOS have capped her because she's a serial returner? There's no limit on my account. I just added 40 items to my bag and it let me go all the way to checkout.

Every influencer and their granny are pushing Spanish cleaning products at the minute on social media.
---
Do we think ASOS have capped her because she's a serial returner? There's no limit on my account. I just added 40 items to my bag and it let me go all the way to checkout.
I’d say it’s likely. If she’s using Klarna and returning most of the items then that should raise a huge red flag for them.

Hasn’t she been promising a massive H&M haul?

What’s this other new brand she’s been sent? The clothes are almost exactly like some of those from her old ITS collections.

I have FOMO 😂 😂 what are these please?
Have I just been influenced by Tattlers? 😂
I used to live in Spain so I've been buying them when I can for couple of years now - the reason I like them is the smells are made much nicer than a lot of UK brands! Even the citrus ones smell fresher than a UK equivalent
---
What’s this other new brand she’s been sent? The clothes are almost exactly like some of those from her old ITS collections.
Ive ash & Laura adlington mention them from what I've seen it's all similar styles & that plisse material Jess loves so much for her kollekshuns!

Reactions: 3
It’s just so bizarre that she orders so many clothes (even if she does return most of them). Jess you don’t need all these clothes to sit on the sofa and watch TV. You’d be better putting some £ into savings for the future….

Reactions: 4
It’s just so bizarre that she orders so many clothes (even if she does return most of them). Jess you don’t need all these clothes to sit on the sofa and watch TV. You’d be better putting some £ into savings for the future….
"Simply be, I'm here with my money". No Jess you return everything so it's actually costing the company money.
Why has she got such a bee in her bonnet about simply be? She seems to have a very old fashioned mind set. I don't want brands to just cater for plus size. I think it's really positive that companies are starting to move away from segregating the two and just catering for everyone. Who wants to go to a fat lasses shop? Wouldn't the perfect scenario be that you go into a shop whether you're a 10 or a 20 and you know they stock your size? I've been really impressed with H&M recently as I noticed they don't seem to separate the standard range and the plus range now. Almost everything I've seen that I've liked has gone way beyond my size. I think this is why khloe Kardashian did so well with good American.

Reactions: 11
She probably wants to get some sort of deal with them or aff links and they won’t work with her. She isn’t going to advertise something she can’t make money or get freebies from.
---
Although I did notice Poppy aff linked from Simply Be the other day.

Reactions: 5
Im finding her really annoying ar the minute?! This narrative that brands should use models of all sizes & she won't buy from them till they do makes no sense! Especially from the woman who refused to buy from ASOS not so long ago! She's so fickle. As others have said she orders all this stuff sends it back. I hate dealing with returns when I have one or two items I couldnt be arsed with returning 20+ items every time

Reactions: 14
I've bought shoes from Simply Be in the past and I'm midsized. They were quite comfy. I don't give a shite what brand they're from if I can a) get them 20% off on occasion and b) they're comfy and trendy.

Reactions: 4
Im finding her really annoying ar the minute?! This narrative that brands should use models of all sizes & she won't buy from them till they do makes no sense! Especially from the woman who refused to buy from ASOS not so long ago! She's so fickle. As others have said she orders all this stuff sends it back. I hate dealing with returns when I have one or two items I couldnt be arsed with returning 20+ items every time
It's a friggin chore isn't it! I hate when I have to return something.

Reactions: 5
Only just watched her stories about the guy wanting her friend’s husband to take them home first. It was clearly drunken banter. There was nothing there to be offended by in my opinion. If this sort of thing triggers her so much then she’s had a very easy time of it when on a night out 🙄

Reactions: 10
Only just watched her stories about the guy wanting her friend’s husband to take them home first. It was clearly drunken banter. There was nothing there to be offended by in my opinion. If this sort of thing triggers her so much then she’s had a very easy time of it when on a night out 🙄
Yes I thought that too - what was it she said he said - "your lovely but I'm lovlier" while trying to get her to do him / them a favour & 2 of the 3 people were known to her! You would think someone came over & called her a fat bleep!! which would of course be out of order & a reason to kick off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.