Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t laugh but I quite like the shoes!
I’m not clicking on the aff link though 😂
I like the shoes aswell 👀
I think the outfit looked nice on her but she must have been uncomfortable. As a fat bird once myself I’d always feel so uncomfortable when I was done up, even more so when sitting down and everything bunched up

Reactions: 8
How the duck can she be rushing around getting ready when she does nothing all day?! It's not like she has dashed in from a 9-5 & had to get ready in 15 minutes?! & I know we say we regularly comment this but that concealer she used as foundation wasn't even close to being a good cour on her & the finished look just looked a mess?!

Oh & her hair scraped back like that does her no favours

It amazes me how she goes pretty much silent after a collection launch. Shes so predictable, her posting cycle:

aff link posts
Going to a photoshoot - complete with crappy hotel tour
Drip feeding collection (with maybe some aff link posts in between)
Launch date
“So excited for me new Kolleckshun - best wuv evah done” posts
Try on haul
Competition to win Kolleckshun
Q&A - she’s 5’5 for reference
Launch day - “get what you want now cos we’re not restocking”
“Thanks for all your lovely comments on mi Kolleckshun. I wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t for yiz”

And then - nothing

Lather rinse repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How the duck can she be rushing around getting ready when she does nothing all day?! It's not like she has dashed in from a 9-5 & had to get ready in 15 minutes?! & I know we say we regularly comment this but that concealer she used as foundation wasn't even close to being a good cour on her & the finished look just looked a mess?!

Oh & her hair scraped back like that does her no favours
It's the Miss Trunchball look 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It amazes me how she goes pretty much silent after a collection launch. Shes so predictable, her posting cycle:

aff link posts
Launch date
Try on haul
“Thanks for all your lovely comments on mi Kolleckshun. I wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t for yiz”

And then - nothing

Lather rinse repeat.
Sorry to quote myself but I also forgot

TV show posts.

How bleeping tedious has this woman become? I switch off when people start talking about shown they’re watching. I don’t mind a recommendation here and there but when they start explaining it, my brain just shuts down.

aff link posts
Launch date
Try on haul

And then - nothing

Lather rinse repeat.
I love when you do her Geordie accent. It reminds me of Biffa Bacon and his family in Viz. Without the swearing.
Dh8GuV7X4AAMj-P.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love when you do her Geordie accent. It reminds me of Biffa Bacon and his family in Viz. Without the swearing.View attachment 2893100
I feel like I should always prefix those posts with an apology to anyone from that area. 😂
---
Her latest stories she said she’s had loads of TV recommendations in her inbox and asked for them to put in the comments of a reel so that everyone can see them and she can go back to them. And of course this is absolutely nothing to do with upping her engagement 🙄 I’m guessing people messaging her doesn’t count? Shes so disingenuous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like I should always prefix those posts with an apology to anyone from that area. 😂
---
Her latest stories she said she’s had loads of TV recommendations in her inbox and asked for them to put in the comments of a reel so that everyone can see them and she can go back to them. And of course this is absolutely nothing to do with upping her engagement 🙄 I’m guessing people messaging her doesn’t count? Shes so disingenuous.
She asks for the recommendations but she's almost always watching stuff that was popular years ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
This shows just how low and desperate she’s become 🤦🏻‍♀️ Realised her GRWM reel wasn’t going to get the engagement she needed/craved for genuinely, so does this instead. How people fall for this crap is beyond me and now she’s offering a £50 voucher for people to comment as well 🤯

• Wow
She just reminds me of a fruit seller at a market but instead of shouting "get ya Strawberries. Pound a punnet" she's just shouting power mesh over and over again with interludes of snatched.
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re killing me pet

Reactions: 5
What the duck is a secret giveaway? She's mentioned this loads of times before and I still don't understand.

Reactions: 3
What the duck is a secret giveaway? She's mentioned this loads of times before and I still don't understand.
It’s a trick that ‘influencers’ do for engagement. Basically you only see it if you go on their stories. The post they’ve asked you to comment on gets loads more comments than usual, which helps up their engagement rate. Which in turn helps them get brands interested in using them for ads and as stories disappear after 24 hours, the brands likely won’t be aware of their ‘secret giveaway’. Trouble for the instacunts is they’re all doing it now, so pretty sure the brands will be fully aware of what they’re doing 😂

It’s a trick that ‘influencers’ do for engagement. Basically you only see it if you go on their stories. The post they’ve asked you to comment on gets loads more comments than usual, which helps up their engagement rate. Which in turn helps them get brands interested in using them for ads and as stories disappear after 24 hours, the brands likely won’t be aware of their ‘secret giveaway’. Trouble for the instacunts is they’re all doing it now, so pretty sure the brands will be fully aware of what they’re doing 😂
I mean at be a moron because I still don't understand lol. So it's something hidden in their stories? Or is it her just posting on stories she's doing a comp then you comment on the reel? I'm not sure how that's a secret? I must be too old lol

I haven't seen it today but my understanding is that on Stories they'll say "like /comment on my latest post!"

Then their latest post suddenly gets 250 comments. Which looks like engagement (how many followers actually engage with your posts as opposed to just scrolling on by)

Engagement is public, it can be seen and quantified, and the more engagement you get, the more attractive you are to companies who pay you to shill their product.

So they'll see oooooh look she got 250 comments on that post! But they won't be realising she was actively driving those viewers over from her Stories to comment on the post on the pretext of some bullshit competition.

And Stories delete after 24 hours so they'll never know. Evidence will be gone.

She also forces a lot of engagement on Stories by putting up Question Boxes for the most inane things every single day. She could literally put up a question box asking "should I shower or tit first?" and the responses count as Engagement. In other words, contact from followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't seen it today but my understanding is that on Stories they'll say "like /comment on my latest post!"

Then their latest post suddenly gets 250 comments. Which looks like engagement (how many followers actually engage with your posts as opposed to just scrolling on by)

Engagement is public, it can be seen and quantified, and the more engagement you get, the more attractive you are to companies who pay you to shill their product.

So they'll see oooooh look she got 250 comments on that post! But they won't be realising she was actively driving those viewers over from her Stories to comment on the post on the pretext of some bullshit competition.

And Stories delete after 24 hours so they'll never know. Evidence will be gone.

She also forces a lot of engagement on Stories by putting up Question Boxes for the most inane things every single day. She could literally put up a question box asking "should I shower or tit first?" and the responses count as Engagement. In other words, contact from followers.
And that’s how they make money?
Bloodyhell I could do that, but I wouldn’t sell my soul to the devil for some make up and polyester rags

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe she has her shower for the day at 4pm ....I mean I can be lazy as hell because I work long hours and have a family. But even I on the odd day off go to the gym or for a walk. I'm never just going in the shower at 4pm

That bloody voice she puts on where she sticks her bottom jaw/chin out gives me the rage.

1000043839.jpg

The white halo around her neck gets on my nerves, it's like where her chins has sat and created a shadow which hasn't then tanned! It stands out so much and its all I see when she does stories like this!!

• Haha