Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People that brown-nose in the comments like this make me wish Insta had an eye-roll reaction emoji!
Agree 💯.

It's obvious she has a few very close friends & that's good but what I don't get comments like this - she lives in her pjs & looks unclean most of the time unless she can #afflink it!

It's almost like she needs an intervention to get her to live a normal life & not get stressed over having to take a call & have a tidy round ready for a friend coming round. (All while her summer house looks like that 🤔)

Reactions: 5
If the floor is mouldy won't that fluffy rug be mouldy too? Although I imagine she spilt something on the floor last time they were in there and never bothered cleaning it up, and now it's gone all yucky.

Reactions: 3
Milli looked like he’d spent ages fannying around with the darts so it’s not like they couldn’t have spared 10 mins to give the floor a wipe over. Or would that have stopped them getting back to their TV watching schedule after they’d played darts?

Reactions: 6
Absolutely liftin'. Worrying about a spider crawling out the darts pouch, when she should be more concerned about getting rats in the 'Summah Hoose of Squalah'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but what a lazy pair of cunts. How can they just leave the mold and stand there playing darts. It would have taken maybe 10-15 minutes to clean that floor, “wuh summahouse” is not that big! Bone bleeping idle the pair of them!
Absolutely this! No way could I stand in that room and not give that floor a wipe over - bone idle the pair of them 🙈

Reactions: 5
SORRY! Mould from last summer?! No hun.
She clearly hasn’t cleaned up properly 🤢 scumbag

Reactions: 4
That last story about the shark hairdryer has really pissed us off…
My jaw was literally on the floor!
---
And I don't give a tit how good she claims the hairdryer is you cannot dry extensions in 9 mins. It might be Jess' version of dry but not bone dry like extensions are supposed to be. You can tell the roots are still damp. I bet her hair stinks!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I skipped those. What did she do?
She contacted shark "to find out which hairdryer was faster" and they gifted her one. I wasn't expecting them to gift me one as I was going to buy one. Did they just bleeping guess your address?
---
When they responded why didn't you buy it Jess? If receiving one as a gift was a shock how come you don't have two? She's such a disingenuous bleep. That takes the cake!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22