Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes red from stress? All she did was answer the phone 😂
I think her skin will go back to how it was before the medication.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s the voice!!! Tell me you can all hear it just from this picture?
Yes!!!! Its like she dumbs herself down and talks like an idiot but it's the gurning she does with it that makes me inward cringe!!
---
It’s when she messes up her words and then she laughs at herself for ages afterwards 🙄
This too!!!!! I start tapping the screen to skip through the stories when she does this

Reactions: 7
She needs a good shag, bleeping hell for a lass in her mid 30s she lives a sheltered life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bleeping orange two piece just makes her look exactly like a pumpkin as has been mentioned here a few times before 😂

Reactions: 3
She acts like an old dear from the 1930s
Oo I said a word wrong, isn't that funny, tee hee hee. She's becoming so weird, I honestly think it's because she's become a hermit. Stories about TV, spiders, saying words wrong. What the fucks a matter with you? Why you going on like a daft little kid? Getting stressed or overthinking tiny little things. I guess the majority of people, us that have actual problems and jobs don't sweat the small stuff. She took a phonecall and had to edit a 1hr video and she was bright red with stress. God help her when she has an actual crisis.

Reactions: 10
The floor in the summer house looks like somethings been spilt and not wiped up and had gone all mouldy - tramps 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The floor in the summer house looks like somethings been spilt and not wiped up and had gone all mouldy - tramps 🙈
I know - why wouldnt you clean properly & reset the summer house so it just needs a quick refresh next time it's used the absolute pair of scruffy fuckers?!

Also surely there is a better place for the darts board than with a table in the middle 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know - why wouldnt you clean properly & reset the summer house so it just needs a quick refresh next time it's used the absolute pair of scruffy fuckers?!

Also surely there is a better place for the darts board than with a table in the middle 😬
They probably still haven’t cleaned the pizza oven of doom yet either. They aren’t the most motivated people when it comes to cleaning are they? Remember the shower in the old house?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Her latest reel 🙄🤢 When you are showcasing a dress that’s too small for you and looks bloody hideous, just to get an aff link and do a daily reel to get your Insta engagement up, you need to give your head a serious wobble. The desperation is becoming embarrassing now 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her latest reel 🙄🤢 When you are showcasing a dress that’s too small for you and looks bloody hideous, just to get an aff link and do a daily reel to get your Insta engagement up, you need to give your head a serious wobble. The desperation is becoming embarrassing now 🤦🏻‍♀️
That had to be one of the ugliest dresses she's tried on in a while & like you say it waant even close to fitting! But duck me it looked even worse from the back 😬 so people actually look at her in badly fitting, ugly clothes & think - I'll order that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but what a lazy pair of cunts. How can they just leave the mold and stand there playing darts. It would have taken maybe 10-15 minutes to clean that floor, “wuh summahouse” is not that big! Bone bleeping idle the pair of them!

Reactions: 11
I guarantee shes left that floor and hasn't cleaned it up.
On another note she's wearing something that's actually a 24/26. Not a 24/26 in a stretchy fabric and oversized fit. I somehow don't think she'll admit she's not a 24/26 and instead say it's small fitting.
---
I’m sorry but what a lazy pair of cunts. How can they just leave the mold and stand there playing darts. It would have taken maybe 10-15 minutes to clean that floor, “wuh summahouse” is not that big! Bone bleeping idle the pair of them!
I hate cunts that call it a summerhouse. It's a bleeping glorified shed man.

• Haha
Reactions: 19