Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The excitement in her face at food is disgusting.
She also said that she got those fancies the day before and gave her mam some and she hadn't had one yet. Lies. Look at the way she dove into the brownie bar the minute the postman delivered them. No way did those cakes sit their for a day before she ate one 😂😂😂😂

Why does it look like she has a rubber ring under her jarmies?! She's not even in shot and her belly is still there. She needs to wake up and smell the diabetes 🙄
1000043234.jpg
1000043336.jpg
1000043337.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The excitement in her face at food is disgusting.
She also said that she got those fancies the day before and gave her mam some and she hadn't had one yet. Lies. Look at the way she dove into the brownie bar the minute the postman delivered them. No way did those cakes sit their for a day before she ate one 😂😂😂😂

Why does it look like she has a rubber ring under her jarmies?! She's not even in shot and her belly is still there. She needs to wake up and smell the diabetes 🙄View attachment 2882761View attachment 2882762View attachment 2882767
Yes I noticed the "rubber ring" appearance on the hips in the pink dress she wore for brunch - it's not a good look

Reactions: 8
The delivery isn’t cheap for Betty’s either. I was going to order some fat rascals for my husband’s birthday and it was about £5 to deliver them! I didn’t bother in the end

Reactions: 5
ITS are taking the piss out of her with her new swim collection. JJs was released on Tuesday and the difference between the two is astounding. I know obviously Jess is bigger but just this one bikini as a comparison, you can see the difference in the quality between the two.

Attachments

bleeping hell her tits are like spaniels ears, seeing as you "design" your collections Jess make it a bit more supportive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well If that's the best of the collection.... The black swimsuit is meh, the tribal print is meh, the orange material looks useless at holding anything in place and the same bikini style but in a different print. Why have a bikini thst completely covers so much of your arms

Well If that's the best of the collection.... The black swimsuit is meh, the tribal print is meh, the orange material looks useless at holding anything in place and the same bikini style but in a different print. Why have a bikini thst completely covers so much of your arms
If what she’s posted tonight is the best, I hate to think what the rest of it is like 🙄

Reactions: 6
The bottom of those orange ones looks like a pumpkin that's been left on the doorstep too long and is starting to collapse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hated all of it & there is usually something that I like (not that I would ever pay those kind of prices for swimwear)!!! The tribal pattern is too garish & everything else is just bleeping boring - as everyone before me has said no support considering all she talks about is power mesh 🤔 but I'm guessing there is only so much power you can put into bikini material
---
Just looking at the comments on the reveal - she says don't hang around - no restock - but maybe something else coming in June!!! It's shocking the lengths these people will go to get people to part with their cash

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I hated all of it & there is usually something that I like (not that I would ever pay those kind of prices for swimwear)!!! The tribal pattern is too garish & everything else is just bleeping boring - as everyone before me has said no support considering all she talks about is power mesh 🤔 but I'm guessing there is only so much power you can put into bikini material
---
Just looking at the comments on the reveal - she says don't hang around - no restock - but maybe something else coming in June!!! It's shocking the lengths these people will go to get people to part with their cash
She’s the only plus size collab there now, so of course she’s going to get another swim collection in a couple of months. It still won’t be released until after Jacs 2nd one though, like it hasn’t the last 2 years 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Pumpkin on the doorstep is a great description of that orange monstrosity. I wish she’d learn to do a different pose with her arms too, it’s all very Littlewoods catalogue from the 90s the way she stares off into the distance.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.